OPEN ACCESS JOURNALS
|JournalsTopicsAuthorsEditor's Choice||About PsyJournals.ruContact Us|
All journals (14)
Ph.D. in Psychology, Associate Professor, Faculty of Education, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia, email@example.com
Research interests: Developmental psychology, fundamental psychology, philosophy and methodology of science, philosophy of culture, cultural-historical psychology, psychology of play and learning, psychology of management and administration, psychology of group conflicts, cultural and cross-cultural studies
Cultural-Historical Psychology (2018. Vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 30–40)
Cultural-Historical Psychology (2018. Vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 25–29)
Cultural-Historical Psychology (2017. Vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 23–36)
Cultural-Historical Psychology (2016. Vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 331–345)
Cultural-Historical Psychology (2016. Vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 129–148)
Cultural-Historical Psychology (2015. Vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 75–85)
Cultural-Historical Psychology (2015. Vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 117–126)
Cultural-Historical Psychology (2014. Vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 121–130)
Cultural-Historical Psychology (2013. no. 3, pp. 46–55)
Cultural-Historical Psychology (2010. no. 4, pp. 83–90)
Russian Psychology Review (2010. no. 1)
Other Author's Publications
International scientific contacts and common research (partners and published results)
1. Academy of Pedagogical and Social Sciences, Moscow, Russia.
Veresov, N. & Melnikov, A. (2004). Education and culture: unreal purposes and real values. Izvetia Akademii Pedagogicheskih I sotsialnih nauk,(Newsletter of Academy of social and pedagogical sciences), 8, p. 11-30 (in Russian).
2. Laboratory of the theoretical and experimental problems of development, Psychological Institute RAO (Russian Academy of Education), Moscow, Russia . Head of the laboratory – Prof. Boris El’konin.
Veresov, N. Hakkarainen (2001). Prerequisites of collective activity emergence in elder pre-schoolers. Voprosy psihologii [Problems of psychology], 1, 27-46 (in Russian).
Veresov, N., Hakkarainen, P. (2001). Psychology at the limit, or The limits of psychology. Journal of Russian and East European Psychology, 39,1, 3-5
Veresov, N. (2001). Developmental psychology and the act of development (Guest Editor’s introduction). Journal of Russian and East European Psychology, 39,4, 3-8
3. Vygotsky’s Institute, Russian State Humanitarian University. Director of the Institute – Prof. Elena Kravtsova
Hakkarainen, P., Veresov, N. (2001). Narrative learning; developmental perspective. In: V. Kudriavtsev (Ed.). Developing developmental education. Moscow. Gnom, 121-138.
4. Hertzen’s Russian State Pedagogical University, Sankt Petersburg, Russia
Veresov, N (2006). Education in XXI century: goals and values. Cultural diversity in the Epoch of Globalization. Proceedings of the International Conference. March 28-30 2006
5. Northern European culture and history research Center (Northern European Open University), Petrozavodsk, Karelia, Russia.
Verigin & N. Veresov (Eds.). (2005). Kieli-historia-kulttuuri. Yazyk-Istoria-Kultura. Oulun Yliopisto
8. Aleksanteri Institute, Helsinki, Finland.
Veresov, N. (2000). Vygotsky, Ilyenkov and Mamardashvili -Towards a monistic theory of mind (methodological notes). In V. Oittinen (Ed.) Evald Ilyenkov’s Philosophy Revisited.. Kikimora Publishers, p. 131-145
Current research projects
- “MEB” (adaptation of immigrants to Finnish society in Kainuu region) funded by the Local Administration of Kainuu, (member of research group)
- “National minorities and immigrants in Finland – problems of adaptation and integration: comparative analysis” – project granted by Academy of Pedagogical and Social sciences (researcher)
- “Meaningful learning in narrative environments” research project, financed by the Academy of Finland, (member of research group)
- “Cultural development in after-school educational activities”, financed by the Committee of Education of Murmansk Regional Administration (Scientifical Director)