- The effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral therapy in behavioral and emotional disorders in childhood and adolescence;
- Social cognition, mentalizing, theory of mind in normal aging and neurodegenerative disorders (Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's Disease)
- Programs to strengthen the ToM in children and adolescents. Metacognitive training models of mental.
- Gerontopsychology and gerontopsychiatry.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy for sleep disorders.
- Gerontologically. Protocols of psychotherapeutic support of an elderly patient.
- Specificity and direction of psychotherapeutic interventions in the middle (40-54 years) and later ages (55-74 years) on the example of cognitive behavioral therapy, and therapy based on mentalization.
- Adaptation to Russian of protocols of cognitive behavioral psychotherapy in the treatment of affective spectrum disorders (panic disorder, depression, OCD), eating disorders, chemical dependence (drug addiction), psychoses, patients with different cancer profiles.
- Perception of time in different ages. Mental time travel. The temporal perspective of the future and its role in later ages.
2008-2013-Moscow state University of psychology and education. Faculty of psychology education. Department of age psychology. Thesis: «Peculiarities of time perception in preschool children in health and mental retardation» Scientific supervisor: doctor of pedagogical Sciences, Professor, L. F. Obukhova.
2012-2013-Moscow city University of psychology and education. Faculty of professional retraining. Clinical psychologist. Thesis: «Features of perception of time in patients with schizophrenia» Scientific supervisor: candidate of pedagogic Sciences, L. V. Senkevich
2013-2015-Institute of international social and humanitarian relations. High school teacher.
2014-2015 Institute of psychotherapy and clinical psychology. Cognitive behavioral therapy. . doctor of medical science S. V. Kharitonov.
2013-2017 post-Graduate student of the laboratory of psychology of development Of the Institute of psychology of RAS, laboratory of psychology of development of the subject in normal and post-traumatic States. Thesis: «Individual resources in old age». Supervisor: doctor of science, Professor E. A. Sergienko.
2014-2015-Oxford Cognitive Therapy Centre. Expanded Programme on cognitive-behavioral therapy. Certified cognitive-behavioral therapist. Specialization: affective spectrum disorders
2014-2016-Medical University of South Carolina and Harvard Medical School - Massachusetts General Hospital. Children's certified cognitive-behavioral therapist.
2015-Oxford Cognitive Therapy Centre. Mindfulness cognitive-behavior therapy.
2015-the Highest qualification (the order from Department of education of Moscow, March 24, 2015 N 5/a)
2015-2016-Beck Institute. Cognitive behavioral therapy for personality disorders, depression and anxiety disorders.
2015-2017 - University of Derby, Arizona State University ASU College of Nursing and Health Innovation, University of Melbourne, Johms Hopkins Bloomberg School of public Health, University of Tasmania - training in gerontology and clinical geriatrics.