Non-normativ lexicon in «Boris Godunov» tragedy by A.S. pushkin: its goal and meaning 101
, Associate Professor Department of Constitutional and Administrative law, Tambov State Technical University, Tambov, Russia, email@example.comMurashkina O.V.
, PhD in Philology, Assistant Professor at the department of foreign languages for civil servants, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, Moscow, Russia, firstname.lastname@example.org
The article analyzes cases of using obscene language by Pushkin and the history of their censoring. The author reveals historical value and meaning of expressions that became profanity, as well as their role and semantic function in the tragedy.
- Biblioteka great writers under the editorship of SA. Vengerov. "Pushkin" T.
II Brokgauz-Efron Publishing: S.-Petersburg, 1908.
- Vinogradov V.V. History of words. Moscow: ILI RAS, 2 nd edition, 1999.
- The life of Avvakum, his own writer, and his other writings. Preparation of
the text and comment: N.K. Goodzia, V.E. Gusev, A.S. Olives, A.I. Mazunin, V.I.
Malyshev, N.S. Sarafanova. Moscow.: State publishing house of fiction,
- Clayton. J. Douglas. Shadow Dimitri. The experience of reading Pushkin-sky
"Boris Godunov" / Translation from English. L. Semenova and I. Sakkulina. SPb.:
Academic Project, DNA Publishing House, 2007.
- Lotman L.M. Historical and literary commentary // Pushkin A. S. Boris
Godunov. - SPb.: Humanitarian Agency “Academic Project”, 1996.
- Nepomniachtchi V.S. Pushkin. Selected Works of the 1960s - 1990s TI. Poetry
and Fate. M.: Life and thought, 2001.
- Palievsky P.V. The development of Russian literature XIX - early XX
century. Panorama. SPb.: Rostock, 2016.
- Pushkin A.S. P.A. Vyazemsky from December 1 - 8, 1823 // Collected Works
in 10 volumes. M.: GIHL, 1959 - 1962. Volume 9. Letters 1815 - 1830
- Pushkin A.S. P.A. Vyazemsky on November 29, 1824 // Collected Works in
10 volumes. V. 9, M.: State Publishing House of Fiction, 1962.
- Pushkin A.S. P.A. Vyazemsky. Around November 7, 1825 / / Collected Works
in 10 volumes. V. 9, M.: State Publishing House of Fiction, 1962.
- Pushkin A.S. Letter N.N. Rayevsky son of Mikhailovsky from 1825 //
Collected Works in 10 volumes. V. 6, M.: State Publishing House of
- Pushkin A.S. P.A. Pletnev on March 7, 1826 // Collected Works in 10
volumes. V. 9, M.: GIKHL, 1962. - P. 229.
- Pushkin A.S. P.A. Vyazemsky January 2, 1831 // Collected Works in 10
volumes. V. 10, M.: State Publishing House of Fiction, 1962.
- Pushkin A.S. The second draft of the preface to the tragedy “Boris Godunov”
// Collected Works in 10 volumes. Moscow: GKHL, 1959-1962. Volume 6.
Criticism and journalism.
- Pushkin A.S. A complete collection of his writing / Ed. P.A. Efremov. SPb.:
Published by V.V. Komarov under the editorship of P.A. Yefremov Tom Second. The
second edition. St. Petersburg, V.V. Komarov 1887.
- Pushkin A.S. Writings Edited by B. Tomashevsky and K. Khalabaev. Leningrad:
State Publishing: 1924.
- Pushkin A.S. Complete works in six volumes under the general editorship of
Demyan Bedny, A.V. Lunacharsky, P.N. Saku-lina, V.I. Solovyov, P.E. Shchegolev.
Introductory article A.V. Lunacharsky. Moscow, Leningrad: State Publishing
House, 1930. Volume Three. Poems, dramas. Editors S.M. Bondi, B.V.
Tomashevsky and P.E. Shchegolev. Article N.S. Ashukin. Supplement to the
magazine "Red Niva" in 1930.
- Works by A.S. Pushkin. Publication of the Society for Assistance to Needy
Scientists and Scientists, edited and filming explanations. BY. Morozov. Tom
the third. Poems and dramatic works (1825 - 1833). St. Petersburg:
Typography A.S. Suvorin, 1887.
- Writing Pushkin. Full assembly in one tomѣ. Published under the editorship
of P.V. Smirnovsky. Publisher bookseller A.YA. Panathidine. Moscow, 1900
- Works and letters of A. S. Pushkin. Critical support and additions to the
manuscript edition, biographical sketches, introductory articles, explanatory
and artistic appendices, edited by P. O. Morozov. Tom third. Poems,
narratives and dramatic works produced in verse (1820–1833). St.
- Works of A.S. Pushkin / Rev. PA Efremov (in eight volumes) 1903 - 1906
Published by A.S. Suvorin. Volume III: Poems, dramatic picture. SPb.:
- Works of A.S. Pushkin / Rev. P. A. Efremov. Published by A.S. Suvorin.
Tom VIII: Meetings, additions and amendments. SPb.: 1905.
- Composing Pushkin. Published by the Imperial Academy of Sciences. Volume
four. Petrograd: 1916. Note.
- Composing Pushkin. Full assembly in one tomѣ. Published under the
editorship of P.V. Smirnovsky. Izdanіe A.S. Panathidine. Published tenth.
- Sukhomlinov M.I. Studies and articles on Russian literature and education.
Tom 2. St. Petersburg. Published by A.S. Suvorin, 1889.
- Etkind E.G. Divine Verb. Pushkin, read in Russia and in France. M .:
Languages of Russian culture, 1999.
- Yurganov A.L. From the history of taboo vocabulary. What is “fuck” and who
is such a “fucking son” in the culture of the Russian medieval carpet //
Odyssey. The man in the story.M .: Science, 2000.