Previous issue (2019. Vol. 8, no. 2)
Included in Web of Science СС (ESCI)
The Theory of Processual Analysis: a brief description and practical importance 887
, PhD in Medicine, Professor, Department of Neuro and Pathopsychology of Development, Faculty of Clinical and Special Psychology, Moscow State University of Psychology & Education, Moscow, Russia, email@example.com
This article provides a brief description of Theory of Processual Analysis (TPA), developed by author in order to help optimize the clinical thinking of psychologists, working with young children with developmental disabilities and their families. From a TPA standpoint have been defined such terms as psycho phenotype, nootype, inner reality, reactive and functional processes, functionality, subject, competency. There have been showed model of intersubjective relations structure, the regulation of mood model, and model of development control of mental processes in early ontogeny. The importance of TPA for the practice is proved by the results of applied research.
Keywords: theory, process, analysis, infancy, developmental disorder, practical value
Column: Theoretical research
- Anokhin, P.K., Fundamental questions of the general theory of
functional systems. M., 1972.
- Bekhterev, V.M., The Future of Psychiatry. Introduction to abnormal
reflexology. St.-Petersburg, 1997.
- Vygotsky, L.S. Thinking and speech. 5th edition. Moscow, 1999
- Galperin, P.Y. Main results of studies on "the formation of mental
actions and concepts" / / Psychology as an objective science / P. Galperin, M.,
- Grotto, N.Y. Psychology of feeling in its history and main
principles. St.-Petersburg, 1880.
- Dugina, O.V., Egorov, A., Kazakov, A., Kazmin, A.M., Firsova, L.V.
Pilot study of functionality, achievements and personality factors in older
preschool children with typical and atypical development / / Clinical and
Special psychology. M., 2012.№ 4.
- Egorov, A.V.,Zakharenko, N.V., Kazakov, A.M., Kazmin, A.M.,
Firsova,L.V. Pilot study achievements,psychophenotype maturity and
emotional adjustment of preschool children with typical and atypicaldevelopment
in inclusive groups / / Clinical and Special psychology. M., 2012.№ 2.
- Kazmin A.M. The theory of process analysis.Public Lecture
- Levin K. Dynamic Psychology. Moscow, 2001
- Luria A.R. Fundamentals of neuropsychology. M. 1973.
- Pavlov I.P. Twenty Years of objective study of the higher nervous
activity (behavior) of animals. Moscow, 1973.
- Piaget, J. "The Theory of Piaget" / / The history of foreign
psychology. 30th - 60th years of XX century texts / ed. PY Halperin, A.The
wait. - M., 1992.
- Rogers K. Klientotsentrirovanaya therapy. 1997.
- SechenovI.M. Reflexes of the brain. M., 1963.
- Bunge S. A. , Zelazo P.D. (2006) A Brain-Based Account of the
Development of Rule Use in Childhood.Current Directions in Psychological
Science. June 2006 vol. 15 no. 3.
- Halford, G.S.; Wilson, W.H.; Phillips, S. (1998). Processing
capacity defined by relational complexity: Implications for comparative,
developmental, and cognitive psychology. Behavioral and Brain
Sciences 21 (6).
- Zelazo, P. D. (2004). The development of conscious control in
childhood. Trends in Cognitive Sciences, 8