OPEN ACCESS JOURNALS
|JournalsTopicsAuthorsEditor's Choice||About PsyJournals.ruContact Us|
Creating the Dictionary of L.S. Vygotsky's Cultural-Historical Theory
Kotliar I.A., Ph.D. in Psychology, associate professor, Department of Psychology, Dubna International University for Nature, Dubna, Russia, email@example.com
Margolis A.A., Ph.D. in Psychology, Acting Rector, Moscow State University of Psychology & Education (MSUPE), Moscow, Russia, firstname.lastname@example.org
Safronova M.A., Ph.D. in Psychology, Dean of the Faculty of Psychology of Education, Moscow State University of Psychology and Education, Moscow, Russia, email@example.com
The article describes the experience of creating an informational system 'Dictionary of L.S. Vygotsky's Cultural Historical Theory' and discusses the principles, main stages and difficulties of the process. Currently a wordlist and nine main sections of the dictionary have been defined. As the authors put it, working on this dictionary enabled them to look at several concepts of L.S. Vygotsky in a new way. The system used in developing the dictionary can as well be applied to teaching students of psychological departments to understand Vygotsky's texts
Column: Reviews of Literature
References1. Vygotsky L. S. Istoricheskii smysl psihologicheskogo krizisa // Vygotskii L. S. Sobr. soch. T. 1. M., 1982. | The Historical Meaning of the Crisis in Psychology: A Methodological Investigation [Free full-text]
2. Vygotsky L. S. Dinamika umstvennogo razvitiya shkol'nika v svyazi s obucheniem // Pedagogicheskaya psihologiya. M., 2005.| from Educational Psychology [Free chapters]
3. Vygotsky L. S. Razvitie nauchnyh i zhiteiskih ponyatii v shkol'nom vozraste // Pedagogicheskaya psihologiya. M., 2005. | from Educational Psychology [Free chapters]
4. Mesheryakov B. G. Logiko-semanticheskii analiz koncepcii L.S. Vygotskogo. Samara, 1998.
5. Obuhova L.F. Vozrastnaya psihologiya. M.,2006.
6. El'konin D.B. Posleslovie // Vygotsky L. S. Sobr. soch. T. 4. M., 1984