OPEN ACCESS JOURNALS
|JournalsTopicsAuthorsEditor's Choice||For AuthorsAbout PsyJournals.ruContact Us|
A comparative study of the psychosocial development of students in senior high-school classes and freshmen students in higher educational institutions 750
Ilyin V.A., PhD in Education, Professor of the Department of social pedagogy and psychology, Moscow Pedagogical State University, Moscow, Russia, firstname.lastname@example.org
The article presents results of the study that indicate that currently a large part of Russian schoolchildren has serious deformations in psychosocial development. Some of them get successfully corrected on the stage of goal-oriented preparation for the entrance to university. Rationale for the necessity of increasing attention to implementing a developing function by the middle school in the course of reforming the educational system is provided, as well as a number of scientific and practical recommendations aimed at addressing this problem are proposed.
Keywords: psychosocial development, basic conflict, high school students
Column: Psychology of Higher Education
2. Erasova N. Yu. Stanovlenie professional'noi identichnosti individa v kontekste psihosocial'nogo podhoda k probleme razvitiya // Psihologicheskaya nauka i obrazovanie. 2007. № 5.
3. Il'in V. A. Ispol'zovanie psihosocial'nogo podhoda dlya izucheniya social'no-psihologicheskih problem sovremennogo obshestva / Voprosy psihologii. 2007. № 2.
4. Il'in V. A. Tendencii psihosocial'nogo razvitiya v rossiiskom obshestve. Ufa, 2007.
5. Erikson E. Identichnost': yunost' i krizis. M., 2006.
6. Erikson E. The life cycle completed N.Y., 1982. [Free full-text]