Previous issue (2019. Vol. 10, no. 2)
Included in Web of Science СС (ESCI)
Socio-Psychological Aspects of Sport Psychologist's And Trainer's Work With a Team 1514
, PhD in Psychology, Professor, Faculty of Psychology, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia, firstname.lastname@example.orgLeonov S.V.
, PhD in Psychology, Assistant professor, Psychology faculty of M. V. Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia, email@example.com
The article presents socio-psychological aspects of a psychologist's work with a sports team. The team-building goals and activities are described. Recommendations on organizational issues of sport psychologist's professional activity are provided.
- Kabachenko T. S. Metody psihologicheskogo vozdeistviya. Ucheb.
posobie. M., 2000.
- Anshel M. H. Sport psychology: From theory to practice. Scottsdale,
- Bandura A. Self-efficace: Toward a Unifying Theory of Behavioral
Change// Psychological Review. 1977. № 2.
- Beckhard R. Optimizing team-building efforts // Journal of
Contemporary Business. 1972. № 3.
- Bloom G., Stevens D., Wickwire T. Expert Coaches' perception of team
building // Journal of Applied Psychology. 2003. № 15.
- Connely D., Rotella R. J. The social psychology of assertive
communication: Issues in teaching assertiveness skills to athletes // The Sport
Psychologist. 1991. № 5.
- Crace R. K., Hardy C. J. Individual values and team building process
// Journal of Applied Psychology. 1997. № 9.
- Eitington J. E. The winning trainer. Houston, 1989.
- Feltz D., Chase M., Moritz S., Sullivan P. A conceptual model of
coaching efficacy: Preliminary investigation and instrument development //
Journal of Educational Psychology. 1999. № 4.
- Kenow L., Williams J. Relationship between anxiety, self-confidence,
and evaluation of coaching behaviors // The Sport Psychologist. 1992. № 6.
- Martens R. Coaches Guide to Sport Psychology. Champaign, 1987.
- Neuman G. A., Edwards J. E., Raju N. S. Organizational development
interventions: A meta-analysis of their effects on satisfaction and other
attitudes // Personnel Psychology. 1989. № 42.
- Salas E. Team training and performance // Science Agenda. 1993. №
- Smith R. E., Smoll F. L. Coach-mediated team building in youth
sports // Journal of Applied Psychology. 1997. № 9.
- Sullivan P., Kent A. Coaching efficacy as a predictor of leadership
style in intercollegiate athletics // Journal of Applied Sport Psychology.
2003. № 15.
- Woodcock M., Francis. D. Organization development through
teambuilding. N. Y., 1981.
- Yukelson D. Principles of effective team building interventions in
sport: A direct services approach at Penn State University // Journal of
Applied Psychology. 1997. № 9.
- Zander A. Making groups effective. San Francisco, 1982.