The problem of the information consumerism as a destructive social-psychological factor 278
, PhD in History, The senior lecturer, Penza state technological academy; the chief editor of scientific journal "Sociosphera"., Penza, RussiaDoroshina I.G.
, PhD in Psychology, Associate professor, Penza state technological academy; member of the editorial board of scientific journal "Sociosphera"., Penza, Russia
The article addresses the issues of consumer informationment characteristic of the consumer society, received the propagation of the developed countries today.
Keywords: consumerism, advertising, deviation.
- Doroshin B. A., Doroshina I. G. Destructive ideological and
sociopsychological aspects of consumerism // sociosphere. – 2010.
– № 1. – P. 28–33.
- Doroshina V. A. Doroshin B. A., Doroshina I. G. Consumerism as the problems
of culture, sociopsychological health and national security // News PGPU:
Scientific and educational issues. Sector for young scientists // Penza State
Pedagogical University. V. G. Belinsky, Ed. M. T. Gengin. Part – Penza,
PSPU, 2005. – 188. – P. 132–134.
- Doroshin B. A., Doroshina I. G. Destructiveness of consumerism / / Russia
in XXI century: projections of cultural development. Quality of life at the
turn of the Millennium. «Anthropological Readings – 2005». Proceedings
of the Conference (Yekaterinburg, 14–May 15, 2005). –
Ekaterinburg: AMB Publishing, 2005. – P. 176–179.
- Doroshin B. A., Doroshina I. G. Information consumerism as a destabilizing
constructively sociopsychological factor. / / Theoretical and Applied Problems
of Psychology: Proceedings of the international scientificpractical
conference. – Penza: Volga house of knowledge, 2003. –
- Doroshin B. A., Doroshina I. G. Spirituality and consumerism as an
alternative ideological paradigm // XXI Century: Russia and West in search of
spirituality: Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical
Conference. – Penza, 2003. – P. 18–19.
- Zary Sh. The impact of globalization on consumer rights and the theory of
the International Law // Sociosphera. – № 1. – 2010. – P. 80–84.