Psychological barriers of students: how to overcome? Recommendations for psychologists
, Orenburg State Pedagogical University, Orenburg, Russia
In the article are considered the concepts: psychological barrier, strategy, the basic characteristics of strategy of overcoming of psychological barriers. The strategies of overcoming of psychological barriers of psychology students are explored. Recommendations to overcoming of psychological barriers are given.
Keywords: psychological barriers, strategy, strategy of overcoming, strategy of overcoming of psychological barriers, psychological stability.
- Antsupov A. L., Shipilov A. I. Hardship vital activity of human //
Psychology of the conflict / comp. and general editing by N. V. Grishin. – St.:
Peter, 2001. – 448 p. .
- Belohvostova O. Dynamics of learning styles of students in overcoming
psychological barriers: Author. Dis. ... Candidate. Sci. Science. – Spb.,
- Vasilyuk F.E. Lifeworld and the crisis: the typological analysis has
critical situations / Psychological Journal. – T. 16. – 1995. – № 3.
- Zeer E.F., Symanyuk E.E. Crises Professional hundredset of personality /
psychological journal. – T. 18. – 1997. – № 6. – P. 35–44.
- Konopkin O.A. Involvement of emotions in the conscious regulation of
chainquire monitoring human activity // Questions of psychology. – 2006. – №
- Parygin B.D. Psychological barrier and the nature // The social psychology
and philosophy. – Vol. 3. – Leningrad: Publishing LGPI them. GerPrice, 1975. –
176 p. .
- Podymov N.A., Podymova L.S. Psychological characteristics of STIcareer
teachers. – Kursk: KSPU, 1996. – 194 p.
- Mental state: a reader / Comp. and Society. Ed. LV Clicks, St. Petersburg.:
«Peter», 2000. – P. 512.
- Shakurov R. H. Barrier as a category and its role in the activity: Problems
of Psychology. – 2001. – № 1. – P. 3–18.