Acmeological Approach to Training Future Teachers in College
, Ural Polytechnical College of Novouralsk Technological Institute of the National Exploratory Nuclear University «MIPHI», Russia
Improving training and skills of future teachers is associated with conscious person climbing to a high level of competence and professional skill is possible using a new and promising science – pedagogical acmeology. To implement acmeologic approach in the training of teachers is to implement acmeologic and educational effects on students so that they have formed acmeologic orientation of the person as a pivotal property and a key indicator of professionalism of the individual. A model of personality acmeological orientation of students in the process of implementing acmeologic approach to vocational and teacher education systematically describes the identified psychological and pedagogical conditions combined methodological guidelines, educational approaches, tools, techniques and forms of organization of educational process at the university, the stages of their organization and the criteria formedness. Problem of quality of education for future teachers can be solved using acmetechnologies, the study of theory and testing acmeologic principles.
Keywords: acmeology; professional training; quality of education; teachers.
- Antropova L. V. Acmetechnologies in teacher training schools adaptive //
School Technology. – 2003. – № 6. – P. 25.
- Bederhanova V. P. Personal professional position in the context of
developing humanistic of reality in education // In the finding of humanistic
reality: Sat. scientific papers / scientific editor V. P. Bederhanova. –
Krasnodar: Kuban State University, 2007. – 382 p.
- Burns R. V. Selfconception of teacher // Educational Psychology: the
reader / comp. V. N. Karandashev, N. V. Nosova, O. N. Schepelina. – St.
Petersburg, 2006. – 346 p.
- Bodalev A. A., Ganzhin V. T. Pedagogical conditions of the professional
identity of future teachers // Collection of scientific works "Natural Science
and Humanism" / under ed. prof., doctor of biology Ilyinskih N. N. – Volume 2.
Issue 5. – Orsk, 2009. – 317 p.
- Zobnina T. V. Acmeologic aspects in teaching of educational psychology //
Actual problems of pedagogy of personality and the acmeologic approach to
education. – St. Petersburg: publishing of the Baltic Pedagogical Academy,
Department of pedagogical acmeology, 2010. – Vol. 105. – 173 p.
- Kuzmina N. V., Pozharsky S. D., Pautov L. E. Akmeology of quality of
professional activity of professional. – St. Petersburg – Kolomna – Ryazan,
2008. – P. 76.
- Mazharova N. A. The educational program as a means of professional
selfdetermination of students: Author. Dis. ... of candidate of pedagogical
sciences: 4/20/2005 protected. – Orenburg: Express Printing, 2005. – 24 p.
- Medvedev V. P. About a role of pedagogical acmeology in the modern
professional education // Fundamental studies. – 15.05.2011. – P. 32–34.
- Acmeology and social psychology at the turn of the XXI century / general
edition by A. A. Derkach, doctor of pedagogy, professor, Corresponding Member
of RAE. – Moscow: publishing of RAGS, 2010. – 277 p.
- Acmeological approach as a basis for improving the quality of
professionalpedagogical education //The bulletin of KSU named by N. A.
Nekrasov. T. 13. Gender psychology. – Kostroma, 2007. – № 6. – P. 194 –