International scientific contacts and common research (partners and
1. Academy of Pedagogical and Social Sciences, Moscow, Russia.
Veresov, N. & Melnikov, A. (2004). Education and culture: unreal
purposes and real values. Izvetia Akademii Pedagogicheskih I
sotsialnih nauk,(Newsletter of Academy of social and pedagogical
sciences), 8, p. 11-30 (in Russian).
2. Laboratory of the theoretical and experimental problems of development,
Psychological Institute RAO (Russian Academy of Education), Moscow, Russia .
Head of the laboratory – Prof. Boris El’konin.
Veresov, N. Hakkarainen (2001). Prerequisites of collective activity
emergence in elder pre-schoolers. Voprosy psihologii [Problems of psychology],
1, 27-46 (in Russian).
Veresov, N., Hakkarainen, P. (2001). Psychology at the limit, or The limits
of psychology. Journal of Russian and East European Psychology, 39,1,
Veresov, N. (2001). Developmental psychology and the act of development
(Guest Editor’s introduction). Journal of Russian and East European
Psychology, 39,4, 3-8
3. Vygotsky’s Institute, Russian State Humanitarian University. Director of
the Institute – Prof. Elena Kravtsova
Hakkarainen, P., Veresov, N. (2001). Narrative learning; developmental
perspective. In: V. Kudriavtsev (Ed.). Developing developmental education.
Moscow. Gnom, 121-138.
4. Hertzen’s Russian State Pedagogical University, Sankt Petersburg,
Veresov, N (2006). Education in XXI century: goals and values. Cultural
diversity in the Epoch of Globalization. Proceedings of the
International Conference. March 28-30 2006
5. Northern European culture and history research Center (Northern European
Open University), Petrozavodsk, Karelia, Russia.
Verigin & N. Veresov (Eds.). (2005). Kieli-historia-kulttuuri.
Yazyk-Istoria-Kultura. Oulun Yliopisto
8. Aleksanteri Institute, Helsinki, Finland.
Veresov, N. (2000). Vygotsky, Ilyenkov and Mamardashvili -Towards a monistic
theory of mind (methodological notes). In V. Oittinen (Ed.) Evald
Ilyenkov’s Philosophy Revisited.. Kikimora Publishers, p. 131-145
Current research projects
- “MEB” (adaptation of immigrants to Finnish society in Kainuu region)
funded by the Local Administration of Kainuu, (member of research group)
- “National minorities and immigrants in Finland – problems of
adaptation and integration: comparative analysis” – project granted by Academy
of Pedagogical and Social sciences (researcher)
- “Meaningful learning in narrative environments” research project, financed
by the Academy of Finland, (member of research group)
- “Cultural development in after-school educational activities”,
financed by the Committee of Education of Murmansk Regional
Administration (Scientifical Director)
publications list and other relevant information.