The international trend associated with the active introduction of digital technologies in higher education is gaining strength. The digital transformation of education is one of the priority areas of state policy in the Russian Federation. The state program of the Russian Federation "Development of education" for 2018 – 2025 includes the implementation of the federal project "Digital educational environment". The project is aimed at "creating conditions for the introduction by 2024 of a modern and safe digital educational environment that provides the value for self-development and self-education among students of educational institutions of all types and levels, by updating the information and communication infrastructure, training, creating a federal digital platform" . The number of scientific studies on various aspects of digitalization of education is growing.
The II All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference with international participation "Digital Humanities and Technologies in Education" (DHTE 2021) was held in Moscow on November 11–12, 2021. The conference was organized by Moscow State University of Psychology and Education (MSUPE) and All-Russian public organization "Federation of Educational Psychologists of Russia" (FPOR). The conference was held with the participation of: Maksim Tank Belarusian State Pedagogical University (Republic of Belarus), National Institute for Higher Education (Republic of Belarus). Information support: portal of psychological publications Psyjournals.ru.
The conference presented reports of teachers and researchers from leading universities and scientific organizations of Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Lithuania. Russian participants geography is from St. Petersburg to Vladivostok.
Among the Russian participants:
- leading universities and institutes of Moscow and St. Petersburg: Moscow State University of Psychology and Education (MSUPE), Lomonosov Moscow State University, The Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), National Research University Higher School of Economics (HSE), Bauman Moscow State Technical University (MSTU), Moscow State Pedagogical University (MPGU), Herzen Russian State Pedagogical University (RGPU), Russia State University of the Humanities (RGGU), Russian State Social University (RGSU), Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, St. Peterburg Pediatric Medical University (GPMU of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation),
- leading federal, national research and classical universities: Siberian Federal University (Krasnoyarsk), Saratov State University named after N.G. Chernyshevsky, Reshetnev Siberian State University of Science and Technology (Krasnoyarsk), Kalmyk State University named after B.B. Gorodovikov (Elista), Mari State University (Yoshkar-Ola), Lobachevsky State University of Nizhniy Novgorod, Vladimir State University named after Alexander and Nikolay Stoletovs, Transbaikal State University (Chita), Ivanovo State University (Shuya), Kemerovo State University, Orel State University named after I.S. Turgenev,
- pedagogical universities and academies: Shukshin Altai State for Humanities and Pedagogy University (Biysk, Altay region), Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Perm State Humanitarian Pedagogical University, St. Petersburg Academy of Postgraduate Pedagogical Education,
- industry universities and colleges: Vladivostok State University of Economics and Service, Samara State University of State Administration (ANO VO IMI University), St. Peterburg University of Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russian Federation, Privolzhsky Research Medical University (Nizhniy Novgorod), Reshetnev Siberian State University of Science and Technology (Krasnoyarsk), Ufa State Aviation Technical University (Ufa), Novosibirsk State Technical University, Ivanovo State Firesafe Academy of Ministry of Emergency Affairs of the Russian Federation (Ivanovo),
- non-state universities: NOChU VO MFPU Synergy University, ChOU VO Moscow University named after S.Y. Vitte (Moscow),
Among the foreign universities participants – representatives of Belarus, Kazakhstan, Lithuania: Belarus State University, Maksim Tank Belarusian State Pedagogical University (Minsk, Republic of Belarus), National Institute for Higher Education (Minsk, Republic of Belarus), Military Academy of Republic of Belarus (Minsk, Republic of Belarus), Academy of Postgraduate Education (Minsk, Republic of Belarus), Kokshetau University named after Abay Myrzakhmetov (Republic of Kazakhstan), Vytautas Magnus University (Kaunas, Lithuania)
Among the speakers – representatives of the leading research organizations: The North-Western Regional Centre of Forensic Expertise of the Ministry of Justise of Russian Federation, National Medical Research Center of Psychiatry and Narcology named after V.P. Serbsky of the Ministry of Health of Russian Federation, Federal Research Center "Information technologies and management" of Russian Academy of Science, Institute of Philosophy of Russian Academy of Science, Psychological University of Russian Academy of Education, Federal Institute of Education Development (FIRO RANEPA), Institute of Content, Methods and Technologies of Education (ISMiTO GAOU VO MGPU, Moscow),
Representatives of organizations and institutions of secondary specialized, secondary vocational, general and additional education, educational and methodological centers, such as Moscow Cadet Corps Boarding School for Girls of the Ministry of Defence of Russian Federation, MAOU Ryazan "Lyceum no. 4", State Государственное Educational and Methodological Institution "Shklovsky regional education and methodological office" (Shklov, Republic of Belarus), GBU DPO SO «Centre of special education» (Samara), ANPOO "National Social Pedagogical College", (Perm), GBPOU SO Sverdlovsk Musical College named after P.I. Chaikovsky (college)" (Ekaterinburg), Secondary school no. 111, Minsk (Republic of Belarus), GBOU Centre of Rehabilitation and Education no. 7 DTSZN, Moscow, GUO Grodnensk City Gymnasium (Grodno, Republic of Belarus), Municipal Budgetary Preschool Educational Institution "Kindergarten no. 206 "Antoshka (Cheboksary).
 The state program of the Russian Federation "Development of education" [Electronic resource] // Documents’ data base. The Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation URL: https://docs.edu.gov.ru/document/3a928e13b4d292f8f71513a2c02086a3/ (accessed: 13.08.2021)