Open access to research publications on PsyJournals.ru means:
Sharing high quality research and practices in social sciences and the humanities
Making information on scientific achievements and their potential value for psychology and allied subjects available
Supporting world tendencies in creating the infrastructure of open science.
We provide open access to academic periodicals, both print and electronic; to conference proceedings and some other materials.
This is an open access journals. All content is available for non-commercial purposes without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose citing the source. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
All materials in this journal are licensed under the terms of Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial 4.0 International License: users are free to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, remix, transform, and build upon the material as long as they give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. Users may not use the materials for commercial purposes.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License: