Making Animated Films: Creative Activity in Children 1814
Doctor of Psychology, Head of the Laboratory of Psychological Problems of Artistic Development, Psychological Institute of RAO, Moscow, Russia
The author argues that an adequate perception of any form of art becomes possible only if a child has his/her own experiences of creativity. The process of making animated films with children thus is considered an important part of child creativity and aesthetic development as well as an effective means of shaping an edu¬cated and culturally sensitive individual. Animation also opens up possibilities for the child's mental develop¬ment in general. The author states that while traditional forms of arts and humanities education are being con¬sequently forced out of public schools, animation pedagogics could possibly serve as the point of entry into a renewed art education at the same time affecting general education on the whole.
- Bazarnyi V.F. Nervno-psikhicheskoe utomlenie uchashchikhsya v traditsionnoi
shkol'noi srede [Elektronii resurs] [Psychological exhaustion of pupils in the
traditional school environment]. URL: http://www.hrono.info/libris/
lib_b/utoml00.html (Accessed 15.11 2014).
- Bakhtin M.M. Estetika slovesnogo tvorchestva [The aesthetics of
verbal creation]. Moscow: Iskusstvo, 1979. 424 p.
- Zen'kovskii V.V. Problema psikhicheskoi prichinnosti [Problem of
mental causality]. Khar'kov, 1914. 435 p.
- Krasnyi Yu.E., Kurdyukova L.I. Mul'tfil'm rukami detei [Animated film
hands of children]. Moscow: Prosveshchenie, 1990. 175 p.
- Krasnyi Yu.E. ART — vsegda terapiya [ART — always therapy]. Moscow:
Publ. OOO Mezhregional'nyi tsentr upravlencheskogo i politicheskogo
konsul'tirovaniya, 2006. 204p.
- Kudina G.N., Novlyanskaya Z.N. Programma razvivayushchego obucheniya
(sistema D.B. El'konina—V.V. Davydova) Literatura kak predmet esteticheskogo
tsikla: 1— 9 klassy [The program of the developing training (D.B. Elkonin's
system — V. V. Davydova). Literature as subject of an esthetic cycle: 1 - 9th
classes]. Moscow: Intor, 1998. 32 p.
- Melik-Pashaev A.A., Novlyanskaya Z.N., Adaskina A.A., Kudina G.N.,
Chubuk N.F. Psikhologicheskie osnovy khudozhestvennogo razvitiya
[Psychological bases of art development]. Moscow: MGPPU, 2006. 160 p.
- Melik-Pashaev A.A. (ed.) Polet Zhar-Ptitsy [Flight of the Firebird].
Novosibirsk, 2014.436 p.
- Burno M.E. (ed.) Prakticheskoe rukovodstvo po terapii tvorcheskim
samovyrazheiem [Practical guidance on therapy creative the samovyrazheiy].
Moscow: Akademicheskii proekt OPPP, 2002. 858 p.
- Tagor R. Cochineniya v 8 tomakh [Compositions in 8 volumes].
Rabindranat Tagor. Moscow: Gosudarstvennoe izdatel'stvo khudozhestvennoi
literatury, 1951. Vol.8. 422 p. (In Russ.).