Previous issue (2019. Vol. 15, no. 3)
Included in Web of Science СС (ESCI)
Cultural-Historical Scientific School: the Issues that L.S. Vygotsky Brought up 3896
, Doctor of Psychology, President, Moscow State University of Psychology & Education, Moscow, Russia, firstname.lastname@example.org
The report highlights the fundamentals of L.S. Vygotsky’s cultural-historical theory and discusses the system of concepts of this scientific school. The report analyses L.S. Vygotsky’s approach, according to which the basis for the development of human psyche is created by a qualitative change of the social situation or, in A.N. Leont’ev’s terms, by a change of human activity. The importance of intelligence and emo- tions, which are internally connected, is demonstrated in relation to the change of human activity. The role of social interactions in learning and development of children is discussed referring to the challenges of the “new school”.
- Davydov V.V. Report on the International Conference: “Cultural-historical
Approach: development of humanities and education”. Last talks. Moscow:
Experiment, pp. 30—35.
- Davydov V.V. Types of generalization in instruc- tion: logical and
psychological problems in the structuring of school curricula. Moscow: Russian
Pedagogical Society, 2000, pp. 480.
- Griffin P., Cole M. A dialogue with future through to- day’s activity
cognition and communication. Moscow: Science, 1988, pp. 189—207.
- Leontyev A.N. The Problem of Activity in Psychol- ogy. The Concept of
Activity in Soviet Psychology. New York, 1981, pp. 140—162.
- Luria A.R. The Nature of Human Conflicts. New York: Liveright, 1932.
- Pyzirei AA Cultural-historical theory of L.S. Vygotsky and Contemporary
Psychology. Moscow, 1986. 117 p.
- Rubtsov V.V. Learning in children: organization and development of
cooperative actions». NY: Nova Science Pub- lishers Ins, 1991.
- Rubtsov V.V., Guruzhapov V.A. Designing the Master Research Program Taking
into Account the Results of Appro- bation and Implementation of the
Professional Standard of the Teacher. Psikhologicheskaya nauka i
obrazovanie [Psycho- logical Science and Education], 2016. Vol. 21,
no. 2, pp. 12—21. doi:10.17759/pse.2016210203. (In Russ., аbstr. in Engl.)
- Rubtsov V.V. Social’no-geneticheskaya psychologiya razvivayushego
obrazovaniya: deyatel’nostniy podchod [So- cial-genetic psychology of
developmental education: activity approach]. Moscow, 2008.
- Vygotsky L. Mind in society: The development of high- er psychological
processes. Cambridge, MA: Harvard Univer- sity Press, 1978. 159 p.
- Vygotsky L.S., Sakharov L.S. Research on the forma- tion of concepts:
method of double stimulation. General psy- chology. Issue III.
Subject of cognition. Мoscow, 1998.
- Wertsch J.V. (ed.) Culture, Communication and Vy- gotskian Perspectives.