Concept of establishing a base of the professional speech of the Russian-language teacher within the general system of vocational training (as a statement of the problem) 1034
a post graduate student at the faculty of foreign languages of Moscow State University of Psychology and Education, Moscow, Russia
The article is devoted to the problem of scientific substantiation of methods of formation of the professional speech of students for their future pedagogical activity as teachers of the Russian language; the problem of the need to develop the concept of forming a base for the professional speech of the Russian-language teacher in the general system of vocational training; and, in particular, the problem of the need for development and inculcation of disciplines, teaching students to form statements (subject to a speech situation in Russian-language lessons) into the educational process. The inculcation of methodology of forming speech utterances into the system of professional training as an effective method of forming the professional speech depends on successful development of these problems.
- Alieva E.N. The ways of expressing interrogation in the Russian,
English and Lezgin languages. Vestnik Samarskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta.
2009. № 1 (67). P. 164–170.
- Alieva E.N., Khanbalaeva S.N., Vedenyapina E.A. Commentary as a key
to understanding a literary text. Vestnik Moskovskogo gosudarstvennogo
oblastnogo universiteta. Seriya: Russkaya Filologiya. 2013. № 6. P. 5–9.
- Barabanschikov V.A., Nosulenko V.N., Samoilenko E.S. Poznanie v
deiatel’nosti i obshchenii: ot teorii i praktiki k eksperimentu [Cognition in
activity and communication: from theory and practice to experiment]. Moscow,
Institute Psychology RAS Publ., 2009.
- Lomof B.F. Psikhicheskaia reguliatsiia deiatel’nosti [Mental
regulation of activity]. Moscow Institute Psychology RAS Publ., 2006.
- Maystrenko V.I. Relationship between the Burnout Syndrome and
Satisfaction of Professional Needs among Teachers // Psihologicheskaya nauka i
obrazovanie. 2010. № 1
- Miller L.V. Psychological help in crisis: The limits of professional
competence of education system professionals // Psihologicheskaya nauka i
obrazovanie. 2013. № 1
- Morosanova V.I., Aronova E.A. Developing and traditional education:
effects in personal development of senior pupils // Psihologicheskaya nauka i
obrazovanie. 2004. № 1
- Mulina V.T., Sharova E.N. Professional'noe samoopredelenie molodezhi
v usloviyah sociokul'turnoi transformacii rossiiskogo obshestva (regional'nyi
aspekt) // Zhurnal sociologii i social'noi antropologii. 2010. T.13. №1.
- Podprugina V.V., Blinnikova I.V. Mental’nye reprezentatsii emotsii u
uchashchikhsia [Mental representations of emotions in learners] //
Psikhologicheskii zhurnal. 2002. № 3
- Sitarov V.A. Didactika: Uchebnoye posobie dlya studentov vysshih
uchebnih zavedenii / Pod red. V.A. Slastenina: 2-e izd., stereotip. M.,