Traditional and individual in ancient literature: Bible quote-topos in the Tale of Boris and Gleb 942
, Doctor of Philology, Professor, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia, email@example.com
The problem of this article is considered by the relation of topic, which is dictated by tradition and individual beginning in ancient hagiography. This problem is also guided by the canon, on the principles of "aesthetic identity." As an example, the quote from the Gospel of Matthew (5: 14-15) is a hagiographical topos, which is analyzed. It is shown that the originality of the text lies in its variation. Obviously, a such variation is typical for topics in ancient hagiography, as in traditionalist literature in general.
- Averincev S.S. Greek "literature" and "Islamic literature"
(confrontation between the two creative principles) // Averincev S.S. Rhetoric
and the origins of European literary tradition. - M.: Languages Slavic
culture, 1996. P. 13-75.
- Gardzaniti M. Biblical quotations in Church Slavonic literacy. - M
.: Indrikis, 2014. - 232 p.
- Kuzmin M.K. Biblical citations--toposes in ancient literature, Lives
of the Saints // Proceedings of the Smolensk State University, 2014, № 2 (26).
- Kuzmina M.K. functions in the ancient biblical quotations
prepodobnicheskih Lives XV -XVII centuries.: diss. ... cand. filol. Sciences.
M., 2014. - 602 p.
- Lotman Y.M. canonical art as the information paradox // Lotman Y.M.
On the art. SPb.: The Art of St. Petersburg., 1998. S.
- Ostroh Bible / Opratsyuvav that prepare up to Druck EPM. Archimandrite
others. Rafaїl (Roman Turkonyak). Kiev: Ukraїnske Bibliyne Tovaristo; Lviv:
Blagodiyny Fonl "book", 2006. - 1957 p.
- Ostrom Gospel, the 1056-1057 edition of A.H. Vostokova. M.:
Languages Slavic culture, 2007. - 968 p.
- Ranchin A.M. Vertograd zlatoslovny: Old Russian book culture in the
interpretation, analysis and commentary. M.: New Literary Review, 2007. - 576
- Ranchin A.M. On topic of Old Russian literature. On the problem of
differentiation of topos and quotations // Ancient Rus. Questions medievalists,
2012, № 3 (49). S. 21-32.
- Rudy T.R. On the composition and the lives of Sts topic //
Proceedings of the Department of Old Russian literature of the Institute of
Russian Literature (the Pushkin House) of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
SPb.: Dmitri Bulanin, 2006. T. 57. P. 431-500.
- Tuzikov V.A. Biblical quotations in the "Tale and suffering and
praise the holy martyrs Boris and Gleb" // Proceedings of the Volgograd State
University, 2008, № 10. S. 61-64.
- Assumption collection of XII-XIII centuries. / Ed. Getting. O.A.
Knyazevskaya, V.G. Demyanov, M.V. Lyapon. M.: Nauka, 1971 - 754
- Shcheglov J.K. The description of the structure of detective novels
// Shcheglov J.K. Prose. Poetry. Poetics. Selected works / Comp. A.K.
Zholkovsky, V.A. Shcheglova. M.: New Literary Review, 2012. P. 86-107.
- Picchio R. The Functions of Biblical Thematic Clues in the Literary
Code of Slavia Orthodoxa // Slavica Hierosolymitana. 1977. Vol. 1. - P.