The historical choice of the Holy Prince Vladimir in the formation of Russian philosophy 967
PhD in Philology, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Methods of Teaching Russian Language and Literature, Moscow State Regional University, Moscow, Russia
Grand Prince Vladimir of Kiev, becoming a Christian, has changed the political system of ancient Rus' and their choice to determine the vector of further state construction - the creation of a powerful Russian empire. Adoption of Christianity contributed to the development of the conciliar consciousness. Reverence of the memory of Grand Duke was expressed in the construction of temples, the establishment of the highest state awards, in the reconstruction of the artistic image in literature.
Keywords: the sense of history, a feat of Christianity, nationality, historicism, philosophy, spirituality, historical philosophy, transformation, education, tradition, morality, state, collegiality, self-selection.
Column: Intercultural Communication and Problems of Globalization: Psycho-, Socio- and Ethnolinguistics
- John (Snychev), Metropolitan. The autocracy of the spirit. Sketches
of Russian identity. SPb.: Publishing house "Tsarskoye Business", 1995. 352.
- See.: Lukin PV Legend of the Varangian mechenikah in primary and chronicles
Prologue: // textual aspect of Ancient Rus. Questions medievalists, 2009. №4
(38). S.73-96; Rozhnetsky C. What are the first Russian saint martyr? //
IORYAS, 1914. T.XIX. Kn.4. S. 95-97.
- Macarius (Bulgakov), Metropolitan of Moscow and Kolomna. Appeal to
Christianity Grand Duke Vladimir / Macarius (Bulgakov), Metropolitan of Moscow
and Kolomna. History of the Russian Church. The book first. M.: Publishing
house of Holy Transfiguration Valaam Monastery, 1994. Section IV. P.226
- Menshikov M.O. Covenants ages / Menshikov M.O. Letters to the
Russian nation / Vstupit.st. and notes. MB Smolin. 2 rides., Recycled and
supplemented. M.: Publishing House of the magazine "Moscow", 2000. 560 pp.
- Motorin A.V. Slavic vopos in Russian literature of the first half of
the XIX century / Russia and the Slavic world in the artistic heritage FI
Tiutchev / was., Ed. V.N. Anoshkina. M.: Pashkov House, 2011. 592 p.: ill.
- See.: Obolensky M.A., Prince. About two ancient shrines of Kiev: the relics
of St. Clement and cross the Grand Duchess Olga // Kyivlyanyn, 1850. Kn.3.
- See SR.: Serkov The Order of St. Vladimir // Military History Journal,
1990. №3. S.93-95.
- Kheraskov M.M. Vladimir. Epic poem. His Majesty Paul Petrovich Most
Gracious Sovereign, All-Russian autocrat. M., 1809. Izd.3. S. 294.