The monastic community of Tadulinsky convent after 1917 835
Master, Masherov Vitebsk State University, Витебск, Belarus
The article describes the history of the monastic community of the The Tadulinsky Holy Assumption Monastery after 1917. The article considers how the sisters made attempts to save the community and liturgical life. For this parish community had been registered and organized agricultural marketing cooperative. The article also describes the nature and socio-demographic composition of the monastic community on the eve of 1917, and reveals the arrival of the registration procedure and the organization and functioning of the process of agricultural cooperatives. The author points out on the participation of nuns and novices of the monastery in the educational process which are located in the monastery of Soviet schools and boarding schools. It outlines the time and circumstances of the closure of the monastery, eviction of the nuns and the elimination of agricultural cooperatives.
- Archival information of the State Department of Ministry of Internal
Affairs Directorate in Novosibirsk region № 10/9423 of 19 August 2014
- GAVO. - Fund 14 - Op. 1 - 992 AD: The Case of the organization of
agricultural productive cooperatives of the Vitebsk district.
- GAVO. - Fund 14 - Op. 1. - D. 1386: Lists of exhibits presented at the
All-Russian agricultural and handicraft industrial exhibition of the Vitebsk
- GAVO. - Fund 14 - Op. 7. - D. 24: Extracts from the regulations
Gubzemupravleniya on the Elimination of agricultural communes and associations
of the Vitebsk district and the distribution of land between members of the
- GAVO. - Fund 104 - Op. 1 - D 36: Decisions and minutes of meetings of the
Bureau and the plenary sessions of the Vitebsk uispolkoma for 1922.
- GAVO. - Fund 104 - Op. 2. - D. 15: Charters and Profiles The registration
of religious communities of the Vitebsk district, lists of clergy and members
of religious communities.
- GAVO. - Fund 118 - Op. 1 - 352 AD: Pratakoly pasyadzhennyaў prezydyumu AVK.
- GAVO. - Fund 123 - Op. 1. - D. 754: Minutes of Vitebsk provincial
commission to seize church property for the benefit of the hungry.
- GAVO. - Fund 123 - Op. 1. - D. 755: Acts of withdrawal.
- GAVO. - Fund 123 - Op. 1 - 761 AD: Acts to seize church property for the
benefit of the hungry in the Vitebsk province.
- GAVO. - Fund 221 - Op. 1. - D. 130: Statement of distribution of products
for children Tadulinsko Liozno-house "Children of the Volga region". List
employees orphanage for 1922
- GAVO. - Fund 289 - Op. 1 - D 76: The work plan of the historical archives
for March - September 1928
- GAVO. - Fund 1656. - Op. 1 - D 9: Minutes of the meetings Viturevkoma and
report on the results of a survey of schools Vymnyanskoy parish. Correspondence
with county agencies and schools on economic issues.
- GAVO. - Fund 1656. - Op. 1 - D 23: Vymnyansky district land department for
land management and land use.
- GAVO. - Fund 1821. - Op. 1. - D. 693a: The Case of the registration of
religious communities of the Vitebsk district. 1923
- GAVO. - Fund 2356. - Op. 1 - D 31: Lists of churches, synagogues, prayer
houses in districts Vit. district for 1926
- GAVO. - Fund 2458. - Op. 1 - D 1: Vitebsk county commission Povolzhya.GAVO
famine relief. - Fund 28 - Op. 1 - D 3: The Case of the Soviet school
Tadulinskoy 1st stage Department of Public Education Vymnyanskoy parish on 1918
and 1919 account. year.
- GAVO. - Fund 2458. - Op. 1 - D 2: Minutes of the meetings of the
subcommittee Vitebsk county aid to the starving Volga region to seize church
property for 1922 and materials to them.
- GAVO. - Fund 10051 - Op. 1 - D 26: Political letters to the CC CP (b) B and
okrispolkomu of district party committees.
- GAVO. - Fund 10051 - Op. 1. - D. 660: Minutes of meetings of the faction of
the CP (b) B at Vitokrispolkome District Executive Committee and the
- Gazin, D. Vymnyanskaya zhamchuzhyna / AD // Gazin Zhytstsё
Prydzvinnya. - 1994. - 30 lipenya. - C 4; 30 zhniўnya. - S. 3; 6 verasnya. - C
4; 10 verasnya. - P. 2; 17 verasnya. - P. 2.
- State Archive of Orel. - F. R-15. - Op. 5. - 2. D. - Lists of persons
deprived of their voting rights.
- NIAB. - Fund 2694. - Op. 1 - 648 AD: Bulletin of the state Tadulinskogo
Assumption Monastery of the Vitebsk district for 1910. and the amount of land
the Polotsk Spaso Euphrosyne monastery for 1912.
- NIAB. - Fund 2694. - Op. 1 - 661 AD: Bulletin of the state and a track
record of monks and novices Tadulinskogo Assumption Monastery of the Vitebsk
- NIAB. - Fund 2694. - Op. 1 - 670 AD: Klirovye knowledge and track records
of monks and novices Tadulinskogo Assumption Monastery of the Vitebsk district
- The first decrees of the Soviet government. - M .: Politizdat, 1979. 78 p.
- The Orthodox Church in the Vitebsk region (1918-1991): The documents and
materials / Editorial Board.: MV Pischulenok (Ch. Ed.) [Et al.]; comp. VP
Kochanku (Rep. Ed.) [Et al.]. Mn.: NARB, 2006. 365 p.
- Transcription of interview Antonova Zakharovna Hope, born 1922 05/14/2014,
at d. Vysocany, Liozno district. // Archives of the Holy Dormition convent in
the village. Sloboda Vitebsk district.
- Transcription of interview Timofeevna Vera Lebedeva, born in 1924
20.02.2013, at Vitebsk // Archives of the Holy Dormition Monastery in the
village. Sloboda Vitebsk district.
- Ovchinnikov V.A. The liquidation process of the Orthodox monasteries
in the south of Western Siberia in 1918 - 1920-ies. / VA Ovchinnikov // Herald
KemSU. №4 (44). 2010. S. 41-46.
- Vladislav Tsypin, prot. The history of the Russian Orthodox Church.
King James Version and the latest period (1700-2005 gg.) / Counterclockwise.
Vladislav Tsypin. M.: Publishing House of Sretensky Monastery, 2007. 816
- FSB of Russia in the Oryol region. - A criminal case number 6794-P.