On a Method for Constructing a Linear Nonstationary Discrete System with Full-Dimensional Controlby Changing the Quantization Step 23
The method that allows one to reduce a stationary system with control of incomplete dimension to a non-stationary periodic system with control of full dimension is considered in this article. The paper proves the equivalence of these systems, and also that the optimal in terms of speed for a non-stationary system is also optimal for the original stationary system. A satellite attitude control system is considered as an example.
The work was carried out with the financial support of the RFBR grant No. 18–08–00128-a.
- Sirotin А.N. Controllability of linear discrete systems with bounded
control and (almost) periodicdisturbances // Аutomatica and telemechanica.
2001. No.5. P. 53–64.
- Кostousova E.K. External polyhedral estimation of reachable sets in an
“extended” space for linear multistage systems with integral constraints on
control //Vichislitelnye Technologii. 2004. V 9. No. 4. P. 54–72.
- Rokafellar Р. Convex Analysis.// Мir, 1973.
- Ibragimov D.N. Speed-optimal satellite orbit correction // Electron.Trudy.
МAI. 2017. No. 94.
- Ibragimov D.N. On the speed problem for a class of linear autonomous
infinite-dimensional systems with discrete time, bounded control, and a
degenerate operator // Аutomatica and telemechanica. 2019. No. 2. P.
- Кolmogorov А.N., Fomin S.V. Elements of function theory and functional
analysis. Fizmalit, 2012.
- Danford N., Shvartz Dj. V. Linear operators. V. 2. Spectral theory.
Self-adjoint operators in a Hilbert space//Mir, 1966.
- Мalishev V.V., Кibzun А.I. Analysis and synthesis of high-precision control
of aircraft.// Mashinostroenie, 1987.
- Мalishev V.V., Кrasilchikov M.N., Bobronnikov V.Т and other. Satellite
monitoring systems. // МAI, 2000.
- Pontryagin L.S.,Boltyansky V.G., Gamkrelidze R.V., Мischenko B.F.
Mathematical theory of optimal processes. // Nauka, 1969.
- Boltyansky V.G. Optimal control mathematical methods. // Nauka, 1969.
- Мoiseev N.N. Elements of the theory of optimal systems. // Nauka,
- Evtushenko Y.G. Methods for solving extreme problems and their applications
in optimization systems. // Nauka, 1982.
- Boltyansky V.G. Optimal control of discrete systems. //Nauka, 1973.
- Propoi А.I. Elements of the theory of optimal discrete processes. // Nauka,
- Holtzman J.M., Halkin H. Directional Convexity and the Maximum Principle
for Discrete Systems // J. SIAM Control. V. 4. No. 2. 1966. P. 263–275.
- Bellman R. Dynamic programming. // IIL, 1960.
- Ibragimov D.N., Sirotin А.N. On the speed problem for a class of linear
autonomous infinite dimensional systems with discrete time and bounded control.
// Аutomatica and telemechanica. 2017. No. 10. P. 3–32.
- Sirotin А.N., Formalsky А.М. Achievability and controllability of discrete
systems with limited in magnitude and impulse control actions // Аutomatica and
telemechanica. 2003. No. 12. P. 17–32.