About Pedagogical Skills, Psychological Obstacles in Learning and Science and Imaginative Thinking 48
The article deals with the psychological and mathematical problems of teaching mathematics in higher education in the context of the humanitarization of mathematical education. An attempt is made to identify objective reasons that hinder the successful assimilation of the subject.
Keywords: teaching in higher school, pedagogy, pedagogical skills, methods of teaching mathematics in higher school, artistry in teaching, psychological pauses, humanitarization of mathematical education, mathematical jokes, psychological obstacles
Column: Teaching Methodology
- Potocki M.V. Teaching higher mathematics at the Pedagogical
Institute. – M.: Enlightenment, 1975.
- Lishevsky V.P. Pedagogical skill of a scientist. – M.: Nauka,
- A. Theoretical mechanics and modern technology. – M.: Enlightenment,
- Decimus Junius Juvenile. Satires. Book II. The Sixth Satire
(translated by D.S. Nedovich) / Roman Satire. – Moscow: State Publishing House
of Fiction, 1957, p. 61. Russian Russian diplomat’s Fate
- Y.Abrikosova, E.Y.Dorman; Preface, scientific ed. and commentary by
M.Y. Sorokina; Introduction by D.D.MacDonald. – M.: Russian Way,
- Myshkis A.D. Soviet Mathematicians: My Memories. – M.: LKI,
- Mehmatians remember: 2. The issue was prepared by V.B.Demidovich. –
M.: Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics,
- Martynov Oleg Pavlovich. Unarmed love / O. Martynov. – M.: Moscow.
- Demidovich B.P. Lectures on the mathematical theory of stability. –
M.: Nauka, 1967.
- S. Bogdanov, Review. B.P. Demidovich Lectures on mathematical theory
of stability, Diff. Uravn., 1969, Volume 5, Number 6,
- Lectures on the mathematical theory of stability: textbook. manual –
2nd ed. – Moscow: Publishing House of Moscow State University: Chero,
- Demidovich B.P. Lectures on the mathematical theory of stability. –
Moscow: Lan, 2008.
- E. Shnol. My student years / Polynomial No. 1, 2010, scientific and
methodological journal, p. 18.
- Kulanin E.D., Stepanov M.E. Geometry. Textbook for the 9th grade. –
M.: iNOS, 2001.
- Kulanin E.D. On the relationship between physics and mathematics.
“Physics at school”. 2003. No. 3, pp. 76–79.
- Robinson Jeffers. A deep wound. / American poetry in Russian
translations. – Moscow: Raduga, 1983, p. 259.
- Kulanin E.D., Fedin S.N., Fedyaev O.I. Geometry. Grade 10–11. Manual
for students of physics and mathematics profile. – M.: Rolf, Iris-press,
- Gusev V.A., Kulanin E.D., Myakishev A.G. FedinS.N. Geometry. Profile
level : textbook for 10th grade. M.: BINOM. Laboratory of Knowledge,
- Gusev V.A., Kulanin E.D., Fedyaev O.I. Geometry. Profile level :
textbook for 11th grade. M.: BINOM. Laboratory of Knowledge, 2012.
- Interview with V.I. Arnold. Kvant. 1990. No. 7. pp. 4–5.
- Mathematicians are also joking / Author-comp. S.N.Fedin. Ed. 3rd,
ispr. and add. – M: Book House “LIBROCOM”, 2010.
- New anthology of palindrome / Author-comp. B.S.gOrobets, S.N.Fedin.-
Moscow: LKI, 2008.
- Kulanin E.D., Shikhova N.A. Geometric fireworks. Creative tasks in
math lessons. – M:Ilex. 2016.
- Kulanin E.D., Shikhova N.A. Geometric fireworks. Mathematics at
School, No. 5, 2016, pp. 47–59.
- Kulanin E.D., Shikhova N.A. Euler lines and Feuerbach points.
Mathematical education. 2012. No. 2. pp. 24–40.
- Kulanin E.D., Shikhova N.A. Euler circles of inscribed and
non-inscribed triangles. Mathematical education. 2016. No. 3(79). pp.
- Kulanin E.D. About the origin of the term “arithmetic”. Math at
school. 2011. No.9. pp. 55–57.
- Kulanin E.D. About the origin of the term “arithmetic”. Mathematical
education. 2011. No. 3–4. pp. 52–54.
- Stepanov M.E. Some questions of the methodology of teaching higher
mathematics. Modeling and data analysis. Scientific journal. – Issue 1,
- Stepanov M.E. The image of a force field as a heuristic model in
mathematics. Modeling and data analysis. Proceedings of the Faculty of
Information Technologies of MGPPU. – Issue 3., 2007.
- Stepanov M.E. Klein’s Erlangen program and triangle geometry.
Modeling and data analysis. Proceedings of the Faculty of Information
Technologies of MGPPU. – 2015. No. 1. pp. 100–135.
- Stepanov M.E. Klein’s Erlangen program and triangle geometry (Part
two). Modeling and data analysis. Proceedings of the Faculty of Information
Technologies of MGPPU. – 2016. No. 1. pp. 60–115.
- Stepanov M.E. Klein’s Erlangen program and Triangle geometry Modeling
and Data analysis. Mathematical education. 2017. No. 3(83). pp.
- Stepanov M.E. Computer technologies as a means of introducing a
student to mathematical reality. Modeling and data analysis. Scientific
journal. – Issue 1, 2018.
- Kulanin E.D., Nurkaeva I.M. ON two geometric problems on the
extremum. Math at school. 2019. No. 4. pp. 35–40.
- Kulanin E.D., Nurkaeva I.M. Once again about the Mavlo problem. Math
at school. 2020. No. 2.
- Kulanin E.D., Stepanov M.E., Nurkaeva I.M. Propaedeutics of solving
extreme problems in the school course of mathematics. Modeling and data
analysis. 2019. No. 4. pp. 127–144.
- Kulanin E.D., Nguyen Wu Quang, Stepanov M.E. Tangible objectivity
with computer support. Modeling and data analysis. Scientific journal. 2019.
No. 4. pp. 145–156.
- Kulanin E.D., Stepanov M.E., Nurkaeva I.M. The role of imaginative
thinking inscientific thinking. Modeling and data analysis. 2020. Vol. 10.
No.2. pp. 110–128.
- Kulanin E.D., Stepanov M.E., Nurkaeva I.M. On various approaches to
solving extreme problems. Modeling and data analysis. 2020. Vol.11. No. 1. P.
- Lungu K.N., Norin V.P., Written D.T., Shevchenko Yu.A., Kulanin E.D.
Collection of problems in higher mathematics with control papers. Moscow, 2013.
Volume 2 (8th edition).
- Medushevsky E. Georg Kantor about Dedekind, Kronecker and about
himself. Preface and translation from Polish by G.I. Sinkevich. – Russian
World. – 2013 – No8. – PP. 271–299. URL:
- Gauss K.F. Excerpts from letters and drafts related to non-Euclidean
geometry. // Foundations of geometry (Saturday). – M.: gittl, 1956.
- Kulanin E.D. Distinguished scientist and the man (to the 100
anniversary from the birthday A.D. Alexandrov), Mathematics in school, No. 8,
2012, pp. 68–72.
- Aleksandrov A.D. Stupidity and genius // quantum. – 1982. – No. 11. –
P. 12–17. Stupidity and genius (ending) // Kvant. – 1982. – No. 12. – pp. 7–12,
- Hadamard J. A study of the psychology of the invention process in the
field of mathematics. – M.: Soviet Radio, 1970.
- Mazya V.G., Shaposhnikova T.O. Jacques Hadamard – a legend of
mathematics. – M.: ICNMO, 2008.
- Zabolotsky N.A. Fire flickering in a vessel. – M.: Pedagogika-Press,
1995, pp. 224–225.
- Purkert, Ilgauds H.I. Georg Kantor. – Kharkiv: Publishing House
“Osnova” at Kharkiv State University, 1991, pp. 52–56.
- Menninger K. The history of numbers. Numbers, symbols,
words/Translated from English by E.V. Lomanova – M , ZAO Tsentrpoligraf, 2011,
- Spoerri Theodor. Genie und Krankheit: Eine psychopathologische
Untersuchung der Familie Feuerbach. – Basel: S.Karger, 1952.
- Reed Constance. Gilbert. – M.: Nauka, 1977, pp. 182–183.
- Hessen Masha. Perfect rigor. Grigory Perelman: Genius and the
Millennium Challenge. – AST, Corpus, 2011.