Previous issue (2020. Vol. 25, no. 4)
Included in Web of Science СС (ESCI)
The peculiarities of teacher's professional skills from the point of view of general classification of skills 731
Post-Graduate Student of the Peasant State University. Cyril and Methodius, Teacher of Russian Language and Literature, Place of Work, MOE "Secondary school №3", Moscow, Russia
The article is devoted to the problem of acquir ing by students of pedagogical universities know ledge and skills which will determine student's professional skills. The author reveals the basic contents of professional skills and considers pro fessional skills of a teacher from the point of view of classification of general professional skills.
From the author's opinion the classification should be the base for concrete practical deve lopment of the training method in any area of pro fessional work and, first of all in pedagogical sphere. Therefore the acquaintance with the the ory of knowledge and skills classification should be the component of qualified teacher's training.
Keywords: knowledge, skills, abilities KSA (Knowlege, Skills, Abilities), personal skills, pro fessional skills, taxonomy, special skills, classifi cation KSA, a teacher/teacher's personality.
Column: Educational Psychology
- GaazeRappoport M.G., Pospelov D.A. Ot amёby do robota: modeli
povedeniya M., 1987.
- Nikitina G.V., Romanenko V.N. Vliyanie informatizacii na trebovaniya
k bazovym umeniyam inzhenera // Pedagogicheskaya infor matika. 2001. № 3
- Nikitina G.V., Romanenko V.N. Formirovanie tvorcheskih umenii v
processe professional'nogo obucheniya. SPb., 1992.
- Romanenko V.N. Osnovnye predstavleniya teorii mnogoobrazii. SPb.,
- Solomatin N.M., Belyaev V.A. EVM i poisk informacii. M., 1977.
- Usova A.V. Formirovanie obobshennyh umenii i navykov // Narodnoe
obrazovanie. 1974. № 4.
- Chaikovskii Yu.V. Elementy evolyucionnoi dia tropiki. M., 1990.
- Enciklopediya «Kirill i Mefodii» na CD. 2004 (4 diska). Assessment of
Skills/Abilities. [Setevoi material]. http://www.sasked.gov.sk.ca/docs
- Anderson L.W., Karthwohl D.R. A Taxonomy for Learning, Teaching, and
Assessing: a Revision of Bloom's Taxonomy of Educational Objectives. N.Y.,
- Bloom B.S. (ed.). Taxonomy of Educational Objectives: The
Classification of Education Goals, by a Commetee of College and University
Examiners. N.Y.; Toronto, 1956.
- Knowlege, Skills, Abilities and Other Charecterics. [Setevoi material].
- Romanenko V., Nikitina G., Abramovich S. Abilities and Skills
[Setevoi material]. http: //www2.potsdam.edu/EDUC /abramovs/rom nikabsite.htm
2004 Schley Nancy Lerner Outcome Verbs. [Setevoi material]. http:
- Teeter T.A. Techical Knowlege, Skills, and Abilities. [Setevoi
material]. http://www.ualr. edu/~itreport/part5.htm.