Previous issue (2020. Vol. 25, no. 1)
Included in Web of Science СС (ESCI)
Computer-mediated communications in joint learning activity 997
PhD in Psychology, Professor, Head of the Chair of Education and Development Psychology, Volgograd State Socio-Pedagogical University, Volgograd, Russia
e-mail: Kritsky. Alexander@gmail.com
Postgraduate Student of the Department of Psychology of Education and Development, Senior Lecturer of the Department of Psychology of Education and Development of VSPU., Volgograd state pedagogical University, Russia
The authors address the problem of organizing joint forms of learning in a situation when information technologies are used, as well as the problem of developing new learning technologies based on using computers as means of forming learning and professional activity. The given research was aimed at studying the features of computer-mediated communications in learning activity. The obtained data reveals the influence of controlling communication flows on the communication character and joint learning actions development.
- Vygotsky L.S. Sobr. soch. T. 2. M., 1982.
- Vygotsky L.S. Umstvennoe razvitie detei v processe obucheniya. M.; L.,1935.
- Davydov V.V. Problemy razvivayushego obucheniya. M., 1986.
- Davydov V.V. Teoriya razvivayushego obucheniya. M., 1996.
- Kommunikativno orientirovannye obrazovatel'nye sredy. Psihologiya proektirovaniya / Pod red. V.V. Rubcova. M., 1996.
- Kritsky A.G. Metodika gruppovoi organizacii uchebnoi deyatel'nosti s ispol'zovaniem komp'yutera // Voprosy psihologii. 1989. № 1.
- Perret Clermont A. N. Rol' social'nogo vzaimodeistviya v razvitii intellekta detei. M., 1991.
- Rubcov V.V. Organizaciya i razvitie sovmestnyh deistvii detei v processe obucheniya. M., 1987.
- Rubcov V.V. Osnovy social'no-geneticheskoi psihologii. M.; Voronezh, 1996.
- Shedrovickii G.P. Izbrannye trudy. M., 1995.
- Cazden C.B., Forman E. Exploring the Intellectual Value of Peer Interactions. Chicago, 1980.
- Crook Ch. Children as computer users: the case of collaborative learning // Computers and Education.1998. Vol. 30.
- Crook Ch., Light P. Information technology and the culture of student learning // Bliss J., Light P., Saljo R. (eds). Learning sites, 1999.
- Light P., Nesbitt E., Light V., White S. Variety is the Spice of Life: student use of CMC in the context of campus based study // Computers and Education, 2000. Vol. 34. [Free full-text]
- Lipponen L. Towards knowledge building discourse: from facts to explanations in primary students' computer mediated discourse // Learning Environments Research. 2000. Vol. 3.
- Lipponen L., Rahikainen M., Hakkarainen K., Palonen T. Effective participation and discourse through a computer network: investigating elementary students' computer-supported interaction // Journal of Educational Computing Research. 2002. Vol. 27 (4).