Previous issue (2019. Vol. 24, no. 5)
Included in Web of Science СС (ESCI)
A technique of studying motivational sphere in older preschool and early school2419
, PhD in Psychology, Senior Researcher (academic rank), the author was a member of L.I. Bozhovich’s laboratory, Psychological Institute of the Russian Academy of Education, Moscow, Russia, email@example.com
The article gives a description of a technique that enables to reveal the hierarchy of play, wide cognitive, and cognitivelearning motives in the motivational sphere in older preschool and early schoolage children. The technique is called "Toys–Books–Numbers". It is based on the technique by N.I. Gutkina "A Fairy Tale" used in order to define whether the cognitive or the play motive is dominating. But while "A Fairy Tale" is a diagnostic technique, "Toys–Books–Numbers" is a research technique. It was approved and helped to obtain interesting results in a degree research.
- Gutkina N.I. Diagnosticheskaya programma po opredeleniyu psihologicheskoi gotovnosti detei 6–7 let k shkol'nomu obucheniyu. M., 1993, 1996, 2002.
- Gutkina N.I. Psihologicheskaya gotovnost' k shkole. 3-e izd. M., 2000.
- Gutkina N.I. Psihologicheskaya gotovnost' k shkole. 4-e izd. SPb., 2004.
- Gutkina N.I., Pechenkov V.V. Dinamika uchebnoi motivacii uchashihsya ot pervogo ko vtoromu klassu // Vestnik prakticheskoi psihologii obrazovaniya. 2005. № 4 (5).
- Levin B.Yu., Radlova L.N. Astronomiya v kartinkah. M., 1988.
- Nazarenko V.V. Eksperimental'noe issledovanie osobennostei motivacionnogo razvitiya sovremennyh doshkol'nikov 5, 6 i 7 let // Psihologicheskaya nauka i obrazovanie. 2006. № 3.