OPEN ACCESS JOURNALS
|JournalsTopicsAuthorsEditor's Choice||For AuthorsAbout PsyJournals.ruContact Us|
Psychological Research on Genesis and Development of Everyday Concepts in Educational Dialogue (First Stage) 899
Modern traditional and innovative (including developmental) teaching proceeds from the assumption that spontaneous child concepts must be deliberately eliminated as obstructing the acquisition of «the only true» scientific concepts. The authors disagree with this position and consider spontaneous cognitive and emotional experience of a child the only possible experience in personality oriented teaching that is a source of theoretic, reflective and creative components development in preschool and early school age children. The authors put forward a hypothesis on theoretic figurative thinking (thinking by means of «intelligent images» (V.V. Rubtsov), model concepts (L.A. Venger), contextual symbolic metaphors (A.A. Margolis, M.V. Telegin) as the «zone of proximal developmen» for spontaneous child concepts. The authors also introduce the readers to psychological models and pedagogical techniques of implementing educational dialogues specific for spontaneous child concepts development.
Column: Educational Psychology
References1. Bakhtin M. M. K filosofii postupka. Filosofiya i sociologiya nauki i tehniki // Ezhegodnik 1984– 1985. M.,1986.
2. Berseneva N. I., Dubrovskaya L. A., Ovchin nikova I. G. Associacii detei ot shesti do desyati let (associativnoe znachenie slova v ontogeneze). Perm'. 1995.
3. Blonskii P. P. Psihologiya mladshego shkol'nika. M.–Voronezh, 1997.
4. Vygotsky L.S. Pedagogicheskaya psihologiya / Pod red. V. V. Davydova. M., 1996. | Educational Psychology [Free full-text]
5. Davydov V. V. Vidy obobsheniya v obuchenii. M., 1972.
6. Davydov V. V. Teoriya razvivayushego obucheniya. M., 1996.
7. Zinchenko V. P., Morgunov E. B. Chelovek razvivayushiisya. Ocherki rossiiskoi psihologii. M., 1994.
8. Losev A. F. Znak, simvol, mif. M., 1982.