Previous issue (2020. Vol. 25, no. 4)
Included in Web of Science СС (ESCI)
Studying Peculiarities of Adaptive Behaviour of Elder Preschool Children with Development Disorders Using Vinland's Scale 5185
Psychologist, Center for Psychological, Medical and Social Guiding of Children and Adolescents, Board of Education, MSUPE, Moscow, Russia
The focus of present research was to study and describe specific adaptive profiles of 6 year old children with development disorders. The method was Vineland's adaptive behavior scale. The control group consisted of 55 children (38 boys, 17 girls). The main group - 86 children (65 boys, 21 girls) - was divided into four sub-groups: children with neurosislike disorders on the background of residual effect of early residualorganic central nervous system damage; children with mental retardation; children with syndrome of infantile autism and with Asperger's syndrome. The findings indicate specific adaptive profiles of children with different types of dysontogenesis; differences in different adaptation spheres were shown; results of statistical analysis show general and specific correlations between the scales.
- Anastazi A., Urbina S. Psihologicheskoe testirovanie. SPb., 2003.
- Gordeev V. I., Aleksandrovich Yu. S. Metody issledovaniya razvitiya rebenka: kachestvo zhizni (QOL) – novyi instrument ocenki detei. SPb., 2001.
- Golovanova N. F. Socializaciya i vospitanie rebenka. Uchebnoe posobie dlya studentov vysshih uchebnyh zavedenii. SPb., 2004.
- Saifutdinova L. R. Ispol'zovanie shkaly Vainlend pri diagnostike bol'nyh autizmom i sindromom Aspergera (po materialam zarubezhnoi pechati). // Autizm i narusheniya razvitiya, 2003. №2.
- Saifutdinova L. R., Sudarikova M. A. Ocenka urovnya razvitiya adaptacii rebenka s pomosh'yu shkaly Vainlend // Shkola zdorov'ya, 2004. № 1.
- Slobodskaya E. R., Gudman R., Knyazev G. G. // Aktual'nye voprosy sovremennoi mediciny. Novosibirsk, 2002.
- Alice S. Carter, Fred R. Volkmar, Sara S. Sparrow, Jing-Jen Wang, Catherine Lord, Geraldine Dawson, Eric Fombonne, Katherine Loveland, Gary Mesibov, and Eric Schopler. Vineland Adaptive Behavior Scales: The Supplementary Norms for Individuals with Autism // Journ. of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 1998. V.28. №. 4. [Free full-text]
- Sara S. Sparrow, David A. Balla, and Domenic V. Cicchetti. Vineland Adaptive Behavior Scales, Interview Edition. Survey Form Manual. Minnesota: American Guidance Service, 1984.
- Using the Vineland to predict Autizm and Asperger Syndrom. An interview with Dr. S.Sparrow // Assessment Information Exchange (AIE), Spring 2001. V.12. №1.