Previous issue (2020. Vol. 25, no. 4)
Included in Web of Science СС (ESCI)
Psychological expertise of a toy 2953
PhD in Psychology, Assistant professor at the Developmental psychology chair, Educational psychology department, Moscow State University of Psychology and Education., Moscow, Russia
Doctor of Psychology, Professor at the Education Psychology and Pedagogics chair, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia
PhD in Psychology, Рrofessor of the Department of Preschool Pedagogics and Psychology of the Faculty of Psychology of Education, Moscow State University of Psychology and Education, Moscow, Russia
Article presents a scientific conception of toys' psychological educational expertise. A toy is viewed as child's activity activation and adoption of cultural experience tool. Main requirements to toys as a mean of child's development are shown based on the cultural historical and activity approaches. Main stages of play development are described: from infancy to 7 years old, as well as requirements for the play material for each stage.
- Vygotsky L. S. Orudie i znak v razvitii rebjonka. Sobr. soch. T. 6. M., 1984.
- Vygotsky L. S. Igra i ejo rol' v psihicheskom razvitii rebjonka // Voprosy psihologii, 1966. № 6.
- Leontiev A. N. Dejatel'nost'. Soznanie. Lichnost'. M., 1977.
- Mihajlenko N. Ja., Korotkova N. A. Igry s pravilami v doshkol'nom vozraste. M., 2002.
- Elkonin D. B. Psihologija igry. Pedagogika. 1978.
- Kudrjavcev V. T. Razvitoe detstvo i razvivajushee obrazovanie: kul'turnoistoricheskij podhod. Dubna, 1997.
- Kudrjavcev V. T. Eshe raz o prirode detskoj subkul'tury // Doshkol'noe vospitanie. 1997. № 3.