Previous issue (2020. Vol. 25, no. 2)
Included in Web of Science СС (ESCI)
Parent position influence on preschoolers' attitude towards peers 1186
PhD in Psychology, Рrofessor of the Department of Preschool Pedagogics and Psychology of the Faculty of Psychology of Education, Moscow State University of Psychology and Education, Moscow, Russia
PhD in Psychology, Eeducational psychologist at the Kindergarten № 862, Moscow, Russia
The article presents empirical research on parental position to children of elder preschool age with different types of relationships with peers. Comparative research of mothers' parental position of preschoolers with and without problems in communication was conducted. Findings indicate that mothers in first group are considering their child as a subject of education and
upbringing (objective source); parents in the second group are more personality oriented in their attitude towards the child.
- Lisina M. I. Problemy ontogeneza obsheniya. M., 1986.
2. Mezhlichnostnye otnosheniya rebenka ot rozhdeniya do semi let / Pod red. E. O. Smirnovoi. M., 2001.
3. Smirnova E. O. Stanovlenie mezhlichnostnyh otnoshenii v rannem ontogeneze // Voprosy psihologii. 1994. № 6.
4. Smirnova E. O., Sokolova M. V. Struktura i dinamika roditel'skogo otnosheniya v ontogeneze rebenka // Voprosy psihologii. 2007. № 2.
5. Smirnova E. O., Holmogorova V. M. Mezhlichnostnye otnosheniya doshkol'nikov: problemy, diagnostika, korrekciya. M., 2005.
6. Fox N. A., Calkins S. (1993). Relations between temperament, attachment, and behavioral inhibition: Two possible pathways to extroversion and social withdrawal. In K. H. Rubin & J. Asendorpf (Eds.). Social withdrawal, inhibition, and shyness in childhood (p. 81–100). Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
7. Rubin K. H., Cheah C. S. L., & Fox N. (2001). Emotion regulation, parenting and display of
social reticence in preschoolers. Early Education & Development. 1. P. 97–115.