OPEN ACCESS JOURNALS
|JournalsTopicsAuthorsEditor's Choice||For AuthorsAbout PsyJournals.ruContact Us|
A comparative study of the psychosocial development of students in senior high-school classes and freshmen students in higher educational institutions 800
The article presents results of the study that indicate that currently a large part of Russian schoolchildren has serious deformations in psychosocial development. Some of them get successfully corrected on the stage of goal-oriented preparation for the entrance to university. Rationale for the necessity of increasing attention to implementing a developing function by the middle school in the course of reforming the educational system is provided, as well as a number of scientific and practical recommendations aimed at addressing this problem are proposed.
Keywords: psychosocial development, basic conflict, high school students
Column: Psychology of Higher Education
2. Erasova N. Yu. Stanovlenie professional'noi identichnosti individa v kontekste psihosocial'nogo podhoda k probleme razvitiya // Psihologicheskaya nauka i obrazovanie. 2007. № 5.
3. Il'in V. A. Ispol'zovanie psihosocial'nogo podhoda dlya izucheniya social'no-psihologicheskih problem sovremennogo obshestva / Voprosy psihologii. 2007. № 2.
4. Il'in V. A. Tendencii psihosocial'nogo razvitiya v rossiiskom obshestve. Ufa, 2007.
5. Erikson E. Identichnost': yunost' i krizis. M., 2006.
6. Erikson E. The life cycle completed N.Y., 1982. [Free full-text]