OPEN ACCESS JOURNALS
|JournalsTopicsAuthorsEditor's Choice||For AuthorsAbout PsyJournals.ruContact Us|
The formation of family and parent orientation in female students 884
Nozikova N.V., PhD in Psychology, associate professor, Far Eastern State University of Humanities, Khabarovsk, Russia, firstname.lastname@example.org
The article presents a study on developmental characteristics of structure of family and maternal orientation motives in 15–17 and 18–22 years old girls. Results show that satisfaction of vital needs of girls in their minds is linked to their parental family in the early adolescence and to their future family – in late adolescence. Change in the semantic content and in structure of the motivational complex of family and maternal personality orientation becomes a new-formation of the adolescence that orients young girls towards creating their future family and motherhood. The necessity of conducting psychological-educational correction and personality growth programs during adolescence in order to create motivational basis of successful family-oriented focus is supported.
Keywords: personality orientation, motivation, youth, maternity, family-oriented focus of the individual
Column: Developmental Psychology
2. Kon I. S. Psihologiya yunosheskogo vozrasta: Problemy formirovaniya lichnosti. M., 1979.
3. Nozikova N. V. Materinskaya i semeino-orientirovannaya napravlennost' devushek 15–22 let: Avtoref. ... kand. psihol. nauk. Yaroslavl', 2005.
4. Psihologiya podrostka / Pod red. A. A. Reana. SPb., 2003.
5. Solomin I. L. Psihosemanticheskaya diagnostika skrytoi motivacii: metodicheskoe rukovodstvo. SPb., 2001.
6. Filippova G. G. Psihologiya materinstva: Uchebnoe posobie. M., 2002.
7. Ericson E. H. Identity, Youth and Crisis. N. Y., 1968.