OPEN ACCESS JOURNALS
|JournalsTopicsAuthorsEditor's Choice||For AuthorsAbout PsyJournals.ruContact Us|
Development of professional standards of psychology students in the process of education in a university 841
The article presents results of an experimental study on professional standards development of psychology students in the process of education in a Pedagogical University. Analysis of students' professional activity was carried out. Attitude of psychology students to their profession is shown. Patterns of student behavior in the specified educational situations are identified. Diagnosis was performed using questionnaire "It's not a standard", sociometric technique and reference scaling, and "Four educational situations" method. The results indicate that transition from school to universitytype of interaction is accounted for by mastering the professional standards.As a result level of professional orientation and activity awareness of students increases.
Keywords: professional standards, social situation of development, professional identity, educational situations
Column: Psychology of Higher Education
2. Veraksa N. E. Lichnost' i kul'tura: strukturno-dialekticheskii podhod // Voprosy psihologii. 2000. № 5.
3. Vygotsky L. S. Psihologiya. M., 2000.
4. Kondrat'ev M. Yu., Il'in V. A. Azbuka social'nogo psihologa-praktika. M., 2007.
5. Leont'ev A. N. Lekcii po obshei psihologii. M., 2001.
6. Lisina M. I. Problemy ontogeneza obsheniya. M., 1986.
7. Petrovskii A. V. Vozniknovenie i sushnost' stratometricheskogo podhoda k psihologii kollektiva // Psihologicheskaya teoriya kollektiva. M., 1979.
8. Тerry D. J.& Hogg M. A. Group norms and attitude – behavior relationship: A role for group identification. // Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin. 2001. V. 234.