Previous issue (2020. Vol. 25, no. 4)
Included in Web of Science СС (ESCI)
Project Activities of Students as a Form of Developmental Teaching 3290
Doctor of Psychology, member of the Russian Academy of Education, Leading Research Associate, Psychological Institute, Russian Academy of Education, Moscow, Russia
Project activities of students regarded as a form of developmental teaching. Coping with domestic school crisis is possible using the activity-related forms of education. Author believes that initiating of students project activities widely used in the practice of the last decade should be assessed positively. In most cases, what is presented as “project activity”, in fact is not. Project activity contains significant opportunities for the realization of the idea of developmental education developed in the scientific school of cultural-historical psychology. Hypothesizing and experimental confirmation of the leading role of education in the development of the human mentality and working out the theory of developmental education are the biggest achievements of the scientific school. The theory of developmental education determines the educational activity in primary school and poorly designed for its middle and senior levels. It has inner problems that need to solve for further progress in building a new practice of schooling. It is shown how using the features of project activities can expand the boundaries of the implementation of the developmental education ideas.
- Beg'yuli F. Upravlenie proektom [Project management]. Moscow: FAIR-PRESS,
2002. 208 p. (In Russ.).
- Vygotskii L.S. Pedagogicheskaya psikhologiya [Pedagogical psychology].
Moscow: Pedagogika, 1991. 480 p.
- Grei K.F., Larson E.U. Upravlenie proektami [Project management].
Moscow: Delo i servis, 2003. 523 p. (In Russ.).
- Davydov V.V. Vidy obobshcheniya v obuchenii (logiko-psikhologicheskie
problemy postroeniya predmetov) [Types of generalization in training (logical
and psychological problems of the construction items)]. Moscow: Pedagogika,
1972. 424 p.
- Davydov V.V. Teoriya razvivayushchego obucheniya [The theory
of developmental education]. Moscow: INTOR, 1996. 544 p.
- Dikson Dzh. Proektirovanie sistem: izobretatel'stvo, analiz i prinyatie
reshenii [Design of: inventions, analysis and decision-making]. Moscow: Mir,
1969, 440 p. (In Russ.).
- D'yui Dzh. Moe pedagogicheskoe kredo [Elektronnyi resurs] [My
pedagogical creed]. Na putyakh k novoi shkole – na storone podrostka
[On the Road to a new school – on the side of a teenager], 2002,
no. 3. URL: http://altruism. ru/sengine.cgi/5/7/8/7/9 (Accessed
- D’yui Dzh. Psikhologiya i pedagogika myshleniya [Psychology and Pedagogy
of thinking]. Nikol’skaya N.M. (ed.). Moscow: Sovershenstvo, 1997. 208 p. (In
- l’enkov E.V. Shkola dolzhna uchit’ myslit’ [Schools should teach thinking
]. Moscow: Publ. Moskovskogo psikhologo-sotsial’nogo instituta; Voronezh: Publ.
NPO «MODEK», 2002. 112 p.
- Lazarev V.S. Proektnaya deyatel’nost’ v shkole: Ucheb. posobie dlya
uchashchikhsya 7–11 klassov [Project activity in the school]. Surgut: RIO
SurGPU, 2014. 135 p.
- Lazarev V.S. Rekomendatsii dlya uchitelei po formirovaniyu prakticheskikh i
poznavatel’nykh umenii uchashchikhsya v proektnoi deyatel’nosti [Guidelines for
teachers to build practical and cognitive skills of pupils in project
activities]. Surgut: RIO SurGPU, 2014. 40 p.
- Mazur I.I., Shapiro V.D. Upravlenie proektami [Project management]
.Moscow: Omega-L, 2009. 960 p. 13.Kheldman K. Upravlenie proektom.
Bystryi start [Project management. Quick srart]. Moscow: DMK Press; Akademiya
AiTi, 2008. 729 p. (In Russ.).