Features of professional self-identification in modern students 1584
department of social psychology, Moscow State University of Psychology and Education , Moscow, Russia
PhD in Psychology, assistant professor at the Social psychology faculty of Moscow State University of Psychology and Education, Moscow State University of Psychology, Moscow, Russia
Associate Professor, Chair of Theoretical Foundations of Social Psychology, Moscow State University of Psychology and Education
We analyze the results of a study conducted on a sample of students, the purpose of which was diagnostic of their future careers motives. The data obtained using modified and supplemented questionnaire by B.A. Grushin and V.V. Chikin, helps to understand the motives of future professional activities of the following four groups of respondents: students who will not work within their profession, students who have not decided yet, students who will work within profession, young professionals who are already working within specialty. In the article are presented the similarities and differences between these two groups in the structure of professional motivation, identified in the course of the study. The ways of further study of the problem are outlined.
Keywords: professional self-identification, learning motivation, work motivation, value orientation, students
Column: Developmental Psychology
- Anan'ev B.G. O problemah sovremennogo chelovekoznaniya. SPb.,
- Bozhovich L.I. Lichnost' i ee formirovanie v detskom vozraste. SPb.,
- Gavreev A.A. Cennostnye aspekty motivacii professional'noi
deyatel'nosti: Dis. … kand. sociol. nauk. M., 2006.
- Grushin B.A. Chetyre zhizni Rossii v zerkale oprosov obshestvennogo
mneniya. Ocherki massovogo soznaniya rossiyan vremen Hrusheva, Brezhneva,
Gorbacheva i El'cina: V 4 kn. Zhizn' 1-ya: Epoha Hrusheva. M. , 2001.
- Il'in E.P. Motivaciya i motivy. M., 2011.
- Leont'ev A.N. Deyatel'nost'. Soznanie. Lichnost'. M., 2005.
- Leont'ev D.A. Cennostnye predstavleniya v individual'nom i gruppovom
soznanii: vidy, determinanty i izmeneniya vo vremeni // Psihologicheskoe
obozrenie. 1998. № 1
- Maslou A. Motivaciya i lichnost'. M., 2012.
- Petrovskii A.V. Lichnost'. Deyatel'nost'. Kollektiv. M., 1982.
- Rean A.A., Kolominskii Ya.L. Social'naya pedagogicheskaya
psihologiya. SPb., 2008.
- Rubinshtein S.L. Osnovy obshei psihologii. SPb., 2012.