Age-normative Model of Development of Junior Schoolchidren 1247
The article presents. In the article the justification of relevance of elaboration of normative model of development of junior schoolchildren is conducted. The subjective prerequisites of child’s needs in school education and the phenomenon of crisis of seven years as the crisis of preschool childhood are described. The description of age-normative model of development of subjectivity in young school age is represented. The s tructure of the a ge-normative model of development is represented, it includes three components1.) main lines of development 2.)situation of development 3.) neoplasms of development. The age-normative model of development of subjectivity in young school age according to the main lines of development: subjectivity in activity, subjectivity in generality, subjectivity in consciousness is described. Generalized scheme of the age-normative model in young school age according to the types of situation of development and integral neoplasms of development is given.
Keywords: young school age; subjectivity in activity; subjectivity in communication; subjectivity in consciousness; age-normative model of development; types of situations of development of junior schoolchildren; integral neoplasms of development is given
Column: Developmental Psychology
- Bugrimenko E.A., Polivanova K.N. Rekomendacii k postroeniyu perekhoda ot
doshkolnogo vozrasta k mladshemu shkolnomu vozrastu [Recommendations to build
the transition from preschool to primary school age]. Krasnoyarsk:
Krasnoyarskiy gos. un-t, 1997. 78 p.
- Vygotskiy L.S. Sobranie sochineniy: v 6 t. T.4. [Collected works]. Moscow:
Pedagogika, 1984. 432 p.
- Davydov V.V. Problemy razvivayushchego obucheniya [Problems of
developmental teaching]. Moscow: Pedagogika, 1986. 240 p.
- Davydov V.V. Teoriya razvivayushchego obucheniya [The theory of
developmental education]. Moscow: INTOR, 1996. 544 p..
- Davydov V.V., Kudryavcev V.T. Razvivayushchee obrazovanie: teoreticheskie
osnovaniya preemstvennosti doshkolnoy i nachalnoy shkolnoy stupeney
[Developmental education: theoretical basis of continuity of preschool and
primary school levels]. Voprosy psikhologii [Questions of psychology], 1997,
no. 1, pp. 4-19.
- Davydov V.V., Slobodchikov V.I., Czukerman G.A. Mladshiy shkolnik kak
subekt uchebnoy deyatelnosti [Junior schoolchild as a subject of educational
activity]. Voprosy psikhologii [Questions of psychology], 1999, no. 6, pp.
- Psikhicheskoe razvitie v mladshem shkolnom vozraste [Mental development in
primary school age]. In Davydov V.V. (ed.) Moscow: Pedagogika, 1990. 160
- Sapogova E.E. Psikhologiya razvitiya cheloveka [The psychology of human
development]. Moscow: Aspekt Press, 2005. 460 p.
- Slobodchikov V.I., Czukerman G.A. Genezis refleksivnogo soznaniya v
mladshem shkolnom vozraste [The Genesis of the reflective consciousness in the
junior school age]. Voprosy psikhologii [Questions of psychology], 1990, no. 3,
- Czukerman G.A. Razvitie uchebnogo soobshchestva [The development of
learning communities]. Voprosy psikhologii [Questions of psychology], 2004, no.
1, pp. 50-67.
- El'konin D.B. Izbrannye psikhologicheskie trudy [Selected psychological
works]. Moscow: Pedagogika, 1989. 560 p.