Orthodoxy and the communist quasireligion
, Center for Civilization and Regional Studies, Moscow, Russia
The ideological bases of support by broad masses of bolsheviks and the Soviet authority after October revolution of 1917 reveal in the article. Their aspects caused by disappointment in Orthodoxy as official religion of Russian empire in connection with discrepancy of sociopolitical positions of orthodox church to social and economic interests of people, and first of all peasantry come to light. Receives judgement process of transformation of religious layers of mass consciousness which content made replacement of orthodox religiousness by bolshevik interpretation of the communist outlook similar to religion by the totalitarian character, absolutization of some doctrine paradigms and idolize some images.
Keywords: bolsheviks, Soviet authority, October revolution, Orthodoxy, mass consciousness, transformation.
- Besancon A. Soviet present and now Russian past. – M., 1998.
- Berdyaev N. A. Origins and meaning of Russian communism. – M., 1990.
- Block A. Selected works. – L., 1980.
- Bulgakov S. N. Apocalyptica and socialism. V 2 t. T. 2. – M., 1993.
- The rural poor of comrade Lenin / Petrograd true. – 1918. – September
- Zhukotsky V. D. Russian reformation of the XX century: the logic of
historical transformation of Protestant atheist Bolshevik // Social Sciences
and the present. – 2004. – № 3.
- Zubov A. B. Forty days or forty years? // Continuity and Russia's
resurgence. – M., 2001.
- Joseph Stalin in the arms of the family (Digest). – Berlin, Chicago, Tokyo,
- Koval T. B. On the ruins of Babylon / / World of Russia. 1997. № 4.
- Lunacharsky A. V. Essays on the history of Marxism. St., 1908.
- Lunacharsky A. V. Fundamentals of positive aesthetics / Essays realistic
outlook. – SPb., 1904.
- Nevsky V. I. V. I. Ulyanov (В. Lenin). – M., 1920.
- Nietzsche, F. Thus Spoke Zarathustra. – Minsk, 1997.
- Epistle of St. Tikhon. – M., 1990.
- Prussians B. Reich Occult // Occult Messiah and his Reich. – M., 1992.
- Russian Orthodox Church in Soviet times. V 2 t. T. 1. – M., 1995.
- Suffering Akim. Vladimir Lenin // poor. – 1918. – 17 September.
- Toynbee A. Civilization before the court of history. – M., 1996.
- Tumarkin N. Lenin is alive! The cult of Lenin in Soviet Russia. – SPb.,
- Ugolok V. I. Lenin. The first agricultural and handicraft industrial
exhibition of the USSR. – M., 1923.
- Firsov S. L. Inverted religion: the Soviet mythology and the cult of the
communist // www. orthodoxia.org.
- Firsov S. L. Russian church on the eve of change (the end of 1890–1918). –