About the relationship between concepts «linguistic consciousness» and «professional language consciousness»
First Moscow State Medical University named by I. M. Sechenov, Moscow, Russia
The article discuses some aspects of professional verbal consciousness which is viewed as a part of verbal consciousness in general. We assume that professional verbal consciousness has its own specificity, which includes professional semantic fields of one and the same professional sphere as well as models of consciousness which externalize specific conscious images.
Keywords: psycholinguistics, verbal consciousness, professional verbal consciousness, models of consciousness.
- Zibrova S. V. Career consciousness: representation and the image of the
profession (sociophilosophical analysis). Summary … of the candidate of
philosophical sciences. – Krasnoyarsk, 1999. – 18 p.
- Ivanov V. P. Human activity. Cognition. Art. – Kyiv, 1977.
- Isaev E. I. etc. The formation and development of professional
consciousness of future teachers. http://www.hrportal.ru © 20042010,
HRPortal: Community of HRManagers.
- Kamenskaya O. L. Text and communication. – M.: Higher School, 1990.
- Klimov E. A. The image of the world in diverse professions. – M.: MSU,
1995. – 224 p.
- Kudruk G. N. Reflection image of a professional in the linguistic
consciousness: the dissertation ... of the candidate of philosophical
sciences: 10.20.19. – Chelyabinsk, 2008. – 243 p.
- Leontiev A. A. Fundamentals of psycholinguistics. – M.: Smysl, 1999. – 287
- Nechaev N. N., Reznitsky G. I. Forming the communicative competence as a
condition of professional consciousness of specialist // Vestnik URAO. – 2002.
– № 1.
- Parakhonsky B. A. Language and Culture of the genesis of knowledge. – Kyiv,
- Tarasov E. F. Actual problems of analysis of language awareness // Language
consciousness and the image of the world / ed. N. V. Ufimtseva. – M.: IYA RAN,
2000. – P. 24–32.
- Tarasov E. F. Intercultural communication – new ontology analysis of
language awareness // Ethnocultural specificity of language consciousness /
ed. N. V. Ufimtseva. – M.: IYA RAN, 1996. – P. 7–22.
- Tarasov E. F. On the forms of consciousness // Language and consciousness:
a paradoxical rationality. – M.: IYA RAN, 1993. – P. 86–97.
- Ufimtseva N. V. Archaeology linguistic consciousness: the first results //
Language. Consciousness. Culture / ed. N. V. Ufimtseva, T. N. Ushakova. – M.:
IYA RAN, 2005. – P. 205–215.
- Ufimtseva N. V. Associative thesaurus of the Russian language as a model of
language consciousness Russian // Language consciousness: theoretical and
applied aspects / ed. N. V. Ufimtseva. – M.: IYA RAN, 2004. – P. 177–188.
- Frumkina R. M. Psycholinguistics. – Moscow: Publishing centre «Academia»,
2003. – 320 p.
- Shchedrovitskiy G. P. Philosophy. Science. Methodology. – M., 1997.