Effect of violations of functional family structure for minors social maladjustment
PhD in Psychology, leading researcher, Resource center for giftedness, Moscow State University of Psychology and Education, associate professor, professor, chair of psychology, Moscow Pedagogical State University, Moscow, Russia
An important characteristic of the family is its functional structure. Under the functions of the family understand the direction of its activity, expressing the essence of the family, her social status and social role. The article describes the experience of working on the identification of social maladjustment of children under the influence of impaired functional structure of the family.
Keywords: functions of the family, socialization, maladjustment, antisocial behavior, character accentuation.
- Deviant (deviant behavior of adolescents: diversity, experience
difficulties, the search for alternatives / еd. Yu. A. Clayburgh. – Tver,
- Diagnosis and correction of adolescent social maladjustment: A guide for
psychologists, teachers, social workers, psychosocial and / ed. S. A Belicheva.
– M., 1999.
- Karabanova O. A. Psychology of family relations and the basis of marital
counseling. – M., 2004.
- Naumchik V. N. Pazdnikov M. A Social Pedagogy: The problem of «difficult»
children: Theory. Practice. Experiment. – Mn., 2005.
- Fundamentals of preventing child neglect and abandonment of minors / ed. F.
A. Mustaeva. – M., 2003.
- Basic of family psychology and marital counseling / ed. N. N. Posysoeva. –
- Shakurova M. V. Technique and technology of social educator. – M.,