State regulation of Russian business in modernization period bourgeois: historiographic review 897
This article is devoted to studying public policy in the field of entrepreneurship (the second half of the XIX beginning of the twentieth century) in the Russian historical science. The main milestones of Soviet and Russian historiography on this issue. Various aspects of this policy: trade and industrial law, taxation, the legal status of the Russian entrepreneur.
Keywords: public policy, reform, entrepreneur ship.
- Ananjich B. V. Banking Houses in Russia 1860–1914 years. Essays on the
history of private enterprise. L., 1991.
- Baryshnikov M. N. Business world in Russia. – SPb., 1998.
- Baryshnikov M. N. History of the business world in Russia. – SPb.,
- Baryshnikov M. N. Politics and business in Russia. (From the history of the
experience of interaction in the early XXth century). – SPb., 1997.
- Bohanov A. N. Issue of income tax in Russia and the big bourgeoisie (late
XIX – early XX centuries) / Historical Notes. T. 114. – M., 1986.
- Butenko V. A. Short History of Russian trade in connection with the history
of the industry. – M., 1910.
- Volodin A. Yu. History of factory inspection in Russia, 1882–1914 years. –
- Voltke G. S. Law of trade and industry in Russia in the historical
development. – SPb, 1905.
- Gindin I. F. On the economic policy of the tsarist government in the 60's
and 80's. XIX century / / Questions of history. – 1959. – № 5.
- Gindin I. F. Russian bourgeoisie in the period of capitalism, its
development and features: History of the USSR. – 1963. – № 2–3.
- Dyakin V. S. From the history of economic policy in 1907–1914 tsarist
years. / / Historical Notes. – T. 109. – M., 1983.
- Zakharov V. N, Petrov Yu. A., Shatsillo M. K. History of taxes in Russia.
IX–XX centuries. – M., 2006.
- Historical sketch of taxation of trade and industries in Russia. – SPb.,
- Korelin A. P. S. Yu. Witte and fiscal reforms in Russia in the late XIX –
early XX century / / National History. – 1999. – № 3.
- Laverychev V. Ya. Autocracy and the big bourgeoisie after 1861 //
Socioeconomic development of Russia. Collection of articles. – M., 1986.
- Laverychev V. Ya. The big bourgeoisie in postReform Russia: 1861–1900
years. – M., 1974.
- Lazutkina A. A. The role of rail policy in stabilizing the financial system
of the Russian Empire in the ministry I. A. Vyshnegradsky // Vestnik MSU. –
Series 8. – History. – 1993. – № 6.
- Potkin I. V. Legislative regulation of business activities of foreigners in
Russia. 1861– 1916 years. // Foreign business and foreign investment in Russia:
Essays. – M., 1997.
- Potkin I. V. Legislative regulation of business activity in Russia //
History of entrepreneurship in Russia. The second book. The second half of XIX
– beginning of the twentieth century. – M., 2000.
- Rybakov Yu. A. Industrial legislation in Russia in the first half of the
XIX century. (Source study essays). – M., 1986.
- Slepnev I. N. S. Yu. Witte and railway tariff reform March 8, 1889 (On the
balance of business interests and economic policy) // National History. – 1998.
– № 3.
- Stepanov V. L. Ivan Aleksejevich Vyshnegradsky // National History. – 1993.
– № 4.
- Stepanov V. L. Michael Khristoforovich Reutern // National History. – 1994.
– № 6.
- Stepanov L. N. N. H. Bunge: The Fate of the reformer. – M., 1998.
- Stepanov V. L. Background monetary reform Witte: politics finance minister
I. A. Vyshnegradsky (1887–1892) // National History. – 2004. – № 3.
- Tal L. S. Essays industrial law. – M., 1916.
- Commercial and industrial collection. Compiled by S. A. Prosbin. – SPb.,
- Shepelev L. E. Stock company in Russia. – L., 1973.
- Shepelev L. E. Tsarism and the bourgeoisie in the years 1904–1914. Problems
of trade and industrial policy. – L., 1987.
- Shepelev L. E. Tsarism and the bourgeoisie in the second half of XIX
century.: Issues of trade and industrial policy. – L., 1981.