Psychological category ‘relation’ how fundamental of harmonious marriage
In this article, harmonious marriage is considered from the perspective of category relations, which serves as the basis for interaction between men and women not only married, but in society as a whole. From this perspective, the phenomenon of «harmonious relations in marriage, including the main stages of development of relations between the spouses before marriage and after, as well as the leading theory, explains the notion of "attitude".
Keywords: relation, harmonious marriage, emotional relation, harmonious relation in marriage.
- Gozman L. Y. Psychology of emotional relationships: monograph. – Moscow:
Publishing House of Moscow University. – 1987. – 177 p.
- Lazursky AF Selected papers on psychology. – Moscow: Nauka. – 1997. – 446
- MalkinaPih I. G. Gender Therapy. – M.: Penguin Books, 2006. – 928 p.
- Myasishchev V. N. Psychology relations / ed. A. A. Bodaleva; introd. art.
A. A. Bodaleva. – Moscow: Publishing House of the Moscow Psychological and
Social Institute:Voronezh: NGO MODEK, 2003. – 400 p.
- Obozov N. Psychology of interpersonal relations. – K.: Lybid in Kiev. unt,
1990. – 192 p.
- Dictionary psychologist Practice / comp. S. Y. Golovin. – 2 ed., Revised.
and add. – Minsk.: Harvest, 2001. – 976 p.
- Smirnova E. O. Formation of interpersonal relationships in early life:
Problems of Psychology. 1994. – № 6. – P. 5–15.
- Tseluyko V. M. Psychology of the modern family: the book. for teachers and
parents. – M.: Humanities. ed. Center VLADOS, 2006. – 287 p.
- Schneider L. B. Fundamentals of family psychology: studies. allowance. – 2
ed. – Moscow: Publishing House of the Moscow Psychological Institute: Voronezh:
NGO MODEK, 2005. – 928 p.
- Eidemiller E. G., Justickis B. Psychology and Psychotherapy of the family.
– SPb.: Peter, 2008. – 672 p.