Socialization of orphans and abandoned children: sociological analysis problem
In article the social orphanhood as social and nationwide problem is concerned. The number of orphan children grows dramatically in nowadays Russia. New social programs and institutionalization of children are not able to improve the current situation. The author deals with the state of orphanages and the main problems which its inmates may face with. The main problem according to the author is a lack of special educational programs for this category of children, absence of socializing impact of the family. The «isolation» of the child leads to the gaps in cultural and social levels of the personality.
Keywords: socialization, orphanage, guardianship, orphan children, success, values, law.
- Astapov V. Anxiety in children. – M., 2001.
- Bozovic L. I. Psychological study of children in boarding school. – M.,
- Zhukov V. I. Russian transformation: sociology, economics, politics. –
Moscow: The Academic Project, 2003.
- Zhukov V. I. University education: history, sociology, politics. – M.:
- Zhukov V. I. Russia in the global world: the philosophy and sociology of
transformation: a 3ton – Vol. 1. Russia at the Turn of the Millennium:
Sociology of Economics and Politics (1985– 2005). – Ed. 2 nd revised. and add.
– Moscow, 2007.
- Zmanovskaya E. V. Deviantology. Psychology of deviant behavior. – M.,
- Iovchuk N. M., Severniy A. A. Depression in children and adolescents. – M.,
- Lumps C. Location of street children come from Russia // Social Pedagogy. –
2005. – № 1.
- Langeymer J., Z. Mateychek Psychic Deprivation in childhood. – Prague,
- Osadchaya G. I. Lectures on Sociology. – Moscow, 2008.
- Experience and problems of living arrangement for orphans and children left
without guardianship, under modern conditions. / Osadchaya et al, ed.
Academician V. I. Zhukov. – M.: Publishing RSCU, 2009.
- The activities of the guardianship authorities to provide advice to the
subjects of the Russian Federation for its effective implementation in
Proceedings of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian
- Parishioners A. M. Anxiety in children and adolescents: psychological
nature and age dynamics. – Moscow – Voronezh, 2000.
- Adolescent psychology / ed. A. A. Reana.– SPb., 2003.
- Family, children: facts and problems // Analytical Gazette of the
Federation Council. – 2008. № 11.
- Family, children: facts and issues. // Analytical Gazette of the Federation
Council. – 2008. – № 11.
- Shulga T. I., Olifrienko L. Y. Psychological foundations of working with
children «at risk» in the institutions of social assistance and support. –