Features of binding of the evidentiary information in criminal proceedings
Novosibirsk State Technical University, Novosibirsk, Russia
In given article of binding of the evidentiary information received in search activity is considered. The article deals with use of verbal, visual image, material and graphic form of binding of the evidentiary information. Recommendations and suggestions on improvement of the law in this sphere in criminal proceedings also are presented.
Keywords: information, evidence, binding of the evidence, forms of the binding, search actions, representation of results of law enforcement activity, crime investigation.
- Averyanova T., Belkin R. S., Koruhov G., Rossinskaya E. R. Forensics: a
textbook for high schools / ed. R. S. Belkin. – M., 2010. – 992 p.
- Belkin R. S. Course Criminology: studies. handbook for schools: a 3Vols T.
2. Private criminological theory. – Moscow: Jurist, 2001. – 464 p.
- Gushin A. N. Problems of using the results of operativesearch activity in
the burden of proof in criminal cases: Author. Dis. ... candidate. jur.
science. Saratov: Saratov Law Institute of Ministry of Internal Affairs of
Russia, 2002. – 22 p.
- Instructions on how to submit the results of operational and investigative
authority of the investigator, prosecutor or court. Approved by order of the
Federal Tax Police Service of Russia, the FSB, the Interior Ministry, Federal
Security Service of Russia, Russian Federal Border Service, State Customs
Committee, the SVR, the Russian Federation from 05.13.1998 № 175/226,
- Criminal Procedural Code of the Russian Federation. – M.: "OmegaL", 2010.
– 207 p.
- Federal law "On operativesearch activity." – Moscow: Russian legislation,
2010. –144 p.