Islamic east in religious beliefs of V. S. Solovev 640
Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk, Russia
In the given to article is analyzed V. S. Solovev's sights at historical value of that area with which the philosopher connected concept of the Islamic East.
Keywords: Islamic East, V. S. Solovev, religious sights.
- Soloviev V. S. The Great Debate and Christian politics: Op. 2 v. – M.,
1989. – T. 1. – P. 102
- Soloviev V. S. Three forces: op. 2 v. – M.: Pravda, 1989. – T. 1. –
- Men A. Bibliological Dictionary: op. 3 v. – T. 2. – SPb., 2002.
- Mochul'skii K. V. Vladimir Solovyov. The life and teachings. – Paris, 1936.
– P. 88–96.
- Losev A. F., Vladimir Solovyov. – M.: Young Guard, 2009. – P. 656.
- Shaposhnikov L. V. The phenomenon of a knight errant. The 150th
anniversary of V. I. Solovyov / Thorny Path of Beauty. – M., 2001.
- Zhuravskii A. V. Islam in the religious and philosophical system of
Vladimir Solovyov. – M., 1990.