Standardization process extracurricular training in the European higher education area
Varna Free University "Chernorizets the Brave", Varna, Bulgaria
The priorities of extracurricular training within a creating of the coherent and comparable educational environment, defined by the Bologna Declaration, are called in the article. Attention is paid to the relevant international and national standards of learning. The author called principles of educational standardization in Bulgaria.
Keywords: extracurricular learning, Bologna Process, standardization.
- Balanced Scorecard Collaborative – http://www.bscol.com
- Balanced Scorecard Institute – http://www.balancedscorecard.org
- Baldrige National Quality Program – http://www.quality.nist.gov
- British Standards Institute – http://www.bsi.org.uk
- BVQI Bulgaria – http://www.bvqi.bg
- Common Assessment Framework http://www.eipa.nl/CAF/CAFmenu.htm
- European Foundation for Quality Management – http://www.efqm.org
- International Organization for Standardisation – http://www.iso.ch
- National Institute of Standards and Technology – http://www.nist.gov
- Bulgarian certification portal – http://bgcert.com
- The Bologna Declaration on European higher education area.
- European Organization for Quality (EOQ) –
- Communiqué of European Ministers Responsible for Higher Education – Bologna
– 1999 Prague – 2001, Berlin – 2003, Bergen – 2005, London – 2007 and Levne –
- Resolution number 1 on the training activities of MAT. Monk Brave.
- Guidelines for Quality Assurance in Crossborder Higher Education UNESCO /
- The Charter of the device and the Varna Free University named by
- Qualifications Framework in the European Higher Education
- Guidelines and standards on quality assurance in the European Higher
- Association Club 9000 – http://www.club9000.org