The abstract of the lesson “The components of the psychological stability in extreme situations”
The abstract of the lesson is devoted to the problem of the psychological stability of the person in extreme situation. The purposes, tasks and examples of the group work are presented. The given material can be used on the lessons of psychology.
- Aliyev H. M. Protection from stress. How to save and to realize themselves
in the modern world. – M.: Martin, Pauline, 1996. – 420 p.
- Volovich V. G. Man in the extreme conditions of the environment. –
Moscow: Mysl, 1980. – 190.
- Gostyushin A. V. Man in an extreme situation. – Moscow: Armada
Press, 2001. – 384 p.
- Gostyushin A. V. Encyclopedia of extreme situations. – M.: Mirror,
1994. – 251 p.
- Kireev M. P. extreme situations, conflicts, consensus: Sat. Art. / Acad.
Ex. Russian Interior Ministry, Institute of Sociology. – Moscow: [BI],
1998. – 97 p.
- Lebedev V. I. Personality in extreme conditions. – M.: Politizdat,
1989. – 303 p.
- Psychology of extreme situations: a reader. – M., 2000. – 126
- Personality development in extreme environments: Monograph / E. B. Vesna,
A. A. Aliskerov, E. V. Prozorov [and others]. – Petr.Kamchia.: Publ
KSPU, 2004. – 136 p.
- Solovieva S. L., Psychology of extreme conditions. – Spb., 2003.
- Streltsova I. P. Representations of adolescents and young men with
difficult situations and strategies for coping them [electronic resource]: Dis
... k. ps. N: 19.00.13. – M.: RSL. – 2003. – 184 p. Mode
of access: http://diss.rsl.ru.
- Training of life goals / under. Ed. E. G. Troshikhin. – St.: Speech,
- Fopel K. How to teach children to cooperate. – Vol. 1–4.
– M., 1999.