Developing reading skills by means of "Critical thinking" technology 803
Institute of International Education and Language Communication of National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University, Tomsk, Russia, Russia
The article covers different approaches of developing students’ reading skills by means of technology “Critical Thinking”. Several methods are given as the examples to be used at the English language classes.
Keywords: “Critical Thinking” technology; reading; group work; methods of teaching.
- Grudzinskaya E. Yu., Mariko V. V. Active learning in higher
education: educational materials for training program "Modern pedagogical and
information technologies." – Nizhni Novgorod, 2007.
- Dyachenko V. K. Education according to the abilities // Education.
– 1994. – № 2–3.
- Dyachenko V. K. New educational technology in action // Primary
School. – 1994. – № 4.
- Klooster D. What is critical thinking? // Change: an international
journal on the development of thinking through reading and writing. – 2001. – №
- Mamigonova T. A. Didactic foundation of technology of intensive
training / ed. T. I. Shamova. – M., 1993.