The teoretical analysis of concept of professional readiness
Orenburg Railway Technical School of Orenburg Institute Lines of Communication of branch of Samara University Lines of Communication, Orenburg, Russia., Russia
The article presents the analytical review of the concepts «readiness». The author compares it with adjacent concepts and allocates the functions of professional readiness. The author examines the opinions of leading scientists of pedagogics.
Keywords: readiness; professional education; human factor; professional competence; func-tions of readiness for professional work.
- Bondarenko S. A. Formation of a competitive job alert professional
// Modernisation of higher education: quality assurance of vocational
education: Materials of all-Russian scientific-practical. conf. – Barnaul:
AAEP, 2004. – Part 1. – 188 p.
- Vishnyakova S. M. Professional education: key concepts,
terminology, active vocabulary dictionary. – M.: SMC SPO, 2009. – 266 p.
- Engineering pedagogy: Sat. of Art. No. 4. – Moscow: Center for Engineering
Education MADI (GTU), 2003. – 300 p.
- Kuznetsov V. V. An introduction to vocational teaching profession.
– M.: Academy, 2007. – 83 p.
- Lech V. I. Program of the creation of the world. – M.: Knowledge,
1986. – 184. 77
- Rusakov Yu. T. Developmental learning environment as a factor in
the formation of the college read-iness of students for professional careers:
Abstract. dis. ... candidate. ped. sciences: 13.00.08. – Mag-nitogorsk, 2006. –
- Selevko G. K. Modern educational technology: textbook. – Moscow:
People's education, 1998. – 238 p.
- Dictionary of Russian language. 4 volumes / ed. A. P. Evgenyeva. – Moscow:
Russian Language, 1983. – 486 p.
- Tsarkova O. V. Formation of the future availability of innovative
technology to solve production problems: abstract. dis. ... candidate. ped.
sciences: 13.00.08. – Orenburg, 2009. – 3 p.