Spiritual origins of creativity Gogol
, Master of the Department of Russian Classical Literature at the Faculty of Russian Philology, Moscow State Regional University, Moscow, Russia, email@example.com
This article examines the influence of patristic writings, liturgical books, Holy Scripture on the spiritual life of N.V. Gogol. The writer's epistolary legacy, connected with spiritual problems, is analyzed. Examples are given of the artistic embodiment of patristic spirituality in his work. This article will be useful to specialists who study life and works of Gogol in the spiritual aspect.
- Voropaev V.A. "There is no other door." Gospel in the life of Gogol
/ / Problems of historical poetics. 2001. №6 P.179-197.
- Voropaev V.A. Eschatology, N.V. Gogol [Electronic resource] //
Language and text. 2016. Volume 3. № 4. P. 9-24. Doi: 10.17759 /
- Notes A.O. Smirnova. (From the notebooks of 1826-1845.) / A.O. Smirnova:
[at 2 o'clock]. SPb .: Editorial Board of the journal Severny Vestnik,
1895-1897. Part 2. 1897. - , II, 97 p.
- Ignatius (Bryanchaninov), b. Compositions [Text]: In 5 vols. T. 4. Holy
Trinity St. Sergius Lavra, 1993. 541 p.
- Nikolai Gogol: Experience of Spiritual Biography // NV Gogol and Orthodoxy.
Collection of articles on the work of NV Gogol / International Foundation for
the Unity of Orthodox Peoples. M .: Publishing House "Towards Unity!", 2004. P.
- Smirnov P.A. Life and teachings of Right Reverend Theophanes. M .:
Publishing House "Pokrov", 1915. 167 p.
- Works and letters of N.V. Gogol: In 6 vols. T.6. St. Petersburg .: P.A.
Kulish, 1857. 576 p.