PsyJournals.ru is a web project that brings together leading Russian academic and scholarly periodicals in psychology and education. It provides access to electronic full-text journal archives for a wide audience of researchers, professionals and students in psychology and related fields. English abstracts of Russian papers are available for specialists from abroad.
PsyJournals.ru contains full-text archives of 14 journals, 7 of which are included in Web of Science Core Collection or Scopus:
Psychological Science and Education
Counseling Psychology and Psychotherapy
Social Psychology and Society
Clinical Psychology and Special Education
Psychology and Law
All issues are in open access. Journal publications are free of charge.
The journals offered by Psyjournals.ru are indexed in various databases, such as:
- Web of Science – Emerging Sources Citation Index
- PsycINFO — American Psychological Association
- DOAJ — Directory of Open Access Journals
- EBSCO’s database called Academic Search Complete
- International database Ulrich's Periodicals Directory
- ERIH PLUS — European Reference Index for the Humanities and Social Sciences
Portal of Russian Psychological Publications PsyJournals.ru indexed by the International Ranking of Academic Repositories — The Ranking Web of World repositories (CSIC) (16000 records in 2023).
The portal is successfully integrated with popular social networks. Announcements of the portal are regularly broadcast on the networks: Dzen, VK, Telegram, YouTube