Previous issue (2020. Vol. 13, no. 1)
Included in Web of Science СС (ESCI)
Concepts of mental health and pathology: psychological criteria 3748
Doctor of Psychology, Professor, Chair of the Special Psychology, Department of Clinical
and Special Psychology, Moscow State University of Psychology and Education, Moscow, Russia
Earlier we have developed criterion for delimitation of psychic norm and pathology, which are then subjected to repeated analysis and evaluation in the process of our researches and practices (Belopolskaya, 1998). As a result, the combined test was developed, which includes three partial criteria. This article contains examples of usage of the criteria and their possible combinations. The problem of relativity of the concept of «mental norm» is under discussion.
- Belopol'skaya N.L. Predislovie. [Preface]. In N.L. Belopol'skaya (ed.),
Patopsikhologiya: Khrestomatiya [Pathopsychology: Reader]. Moscow: Publ. URAO,
1998, pp. 3–8 (In Russ.).
- Belopol’skaya N.L. Polovozrastnaya identifikatsiya. Metodika issledovaniya
samosoznaniya podrostkov i vzroslykh (PVI-PV) [Gender and age identification.
Technique of research of self-consciousness of teenagers and adults (GAI-TA)].
Moscow: Kogito-Tsentr, 2011. 51 p. (In Russ.).
- Kapustin S.A. Kriterii normal’noi i anomal’noi lichnosti v psikhoterapii i
psikhologicheskom konsul’tirovanii [Criteria for normal and abnormal
personality in psychotherapy and psychological counseling]. Moscow:
Kogito-Tsentr, 2014. 239 p. (In Russ.).
- Rumyantsev P.R. V poiskakh normy. Razmyshleniya psikhiatra [In search of
the norm. Reflections of a psychiatrist]. Moscow: Genezis, 2014. 240 p. (In
- Fromm E. Begstvo ot svobody [Escape from Freedom]. Moscow: Progress, 1990.
288 p. (In Russ.).