The Specifics of the Doctor-Patient Relationship in the System of Neonatological and Pediatric Care and the Areas of Psychological Work
Keywords: neonatologist, pediatrician, early age, children, parents, doctor-patient relationships, compliance, mental health, psychological help
Article type: scientific article
For citation: Anikina V.O., Blokh M.E. The Specifics of the Doctor-Patient Relationship in the System of Neonatological and Pediatric Care and the Areas of Psychological Work. Vestnik of Saint Petersburg University. Psychology, 2020. Vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 289–302. DOI: 10.21638/spbu16.2020.306. (In Russ., аbstr. in Engl.)
- Vol’skaya E. A. Patent’s Compliance. Tendencies in Research. Remedium, 2013, no. 11, pp. 6‒15. (In Russian)
- Alexandrovsky Yu. A. Innovations in Modern Psychiatry. Psikhiatriia i psikhikofarmakoterapiia im. P. B. Gannushkina. 2008, no. 01, pp. 4–8. (In Russian)
- Koptseva O. V. Mental Disorders as One of the Leading Reasons for Children Disability in Russian Federation. PhD dissertation. Moscow, 2009. (In Russian)
- Gasilovskaya T. A. Quality of Specialized Primary Care for Children with Mental Disorders. Voprosy sovremennoi pediatrii, 2012, vol. 11, no. 3. pp. 94–97. (In Russian)
- Bronfman S. A., Kiyashchenko L. P., Maylenova F. G., Ivanova L. P., Golovanova D. I. Transferring Knowledge and Practice in the System Psychotherapy-society: Perceptions of Psychotherapy by Doctors and Patients. Mezhdunarodnaya conferentsiia po consultativnoi psikhologii, posvyashchennaia pamiati F. E. Vasiluka, eds V. V. Arkhangelskaya, A. A., Golzitskaya, N. V. Kiselnikova, E. A. Semenova. Мoscow, Psychological Institute of Russian Academy of Science Publ., 2018, p. 34. (In Russian)
- Velikanov A. F., Demchenko E. A., Zelenskaya I. A., Lubinskaya E. I., Protasov E. A. Organizational Fundamentals of Medical Psychologist Work in Cardiological Hospital. Meditsinskaia psikhologiia v Rossii, 2018, vol. 10, no. 3 (50), p. 9. (In Russian)
- Filippova G. G. Psychological Help in Mother and Child Health Protection System. Materialy IX iubileinogo vseros. nauch.-prakt. foruma “Mat’ i ditia” . Мoscow, MEDI Expo Publ., 2009, p. 522. (In Russian)
- Lanczburg M. E., Archakova T. O. Study of the Need of Social Support in Mothers with Infants and Young Children. Rebenok v sovremennom obshchestve: sb. nauch. statei. Eds L. F. Obukhova, E. G. Yudina. Мoscow, MSUPE Publ., 2007, pp. 133–141. (In Russian)
- Tolan P. H., Dodge K. A. Children’s Mental Health as a Primary Care and Concern. American Psychologist, 2005, vol. 60, no. 6, pp. 601–614. https://doi.org/10.1037/0003-066X.60.6.601.
- Briggs R. D., Stettler E. M., Silver E. J, Schrag R. D. A., Nayak M., Chinitz S., Racine A. D. Social-Emotional Screening for Infants and Toddlers in Primary Care. Pediatrics, 2012, vol. 129, no. 2, pp. 377–384.
- Godoy L., Carter A. S. Identifying and Addressing Mental Health Risks and Problems in Primary Care Pediatric Settings: A Model to Promote Developmental and Cultural Competence. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 2013, vol. 83, no. 1, pp.73–88.
- Tynan W. D., Woods K. E. Emerging Issues: Psychology’s Place in the Primary Care Pediatric Medical Home. Clinical Practice in Pediatric Psychology, 2013, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 380–385.
- Lyons-Ruth K., Jacobvitz D. Attachment disorganization: Genetic factors, parenting contexts, and developmental transformation from infancy to adulthood. Handbook of Attachment. Theory, Research, and Clinical Applications. Eds Cassidy J., Shaver P. R. New York, Guilford Press, 2008, pp. 666–697.
- Sroufe A. L. Attachment and development: A prospective, longitudinal study from birth to adulthood. Attachment Human Development, 2005, no. 7 (4), pp. 349–367.
- McConnell M. Attachment Across the Life Span: Factors that Contribute to Stability and Change. Australian Journal of Educational & Developmental Psychology, 2011, vol. 11, pp. 60–77.
- Sameroff A. The Transactional Model of Development: How Children and Contexts Shape Each Other. Washington, DC, APA, 2009.
- Ward-Zimmerman B., Cannata E. Partnering with Pediatric Primary Care: Lessons Learned Through Collaborative Colocation. Professional Psychology: Research and Practice, 2012, vol. 43, no. 6, pp. 596–605.
- Valleley R. J., Evans J. H., O’Dell S., Allen K. D. Developmental Screening in Rural Primary Care: Real-World Application. Clinical Pediatrics, 2013, no. 53 (9), pp. 1–6.
- Stancin T., Perrin E. C. Psychologists and Pediatricians: Opportunities for Collaboration in Primary Care. American Psychologist, 2014, vol. 69, no. 4, pp. 332–343.
- Lozhkina L. I. Comliance as an Acute Problem in Medical Psychology. Izvestiia Saratovskogo un-ta. Nov. ser. Ser. “Filosofiia. Psikhologiia. Pedagogika” , 2015, vol. 15, no 3, pp. 75–80. (In Russian)
- Savenysheva S. S., Anikina V. O., Meldo E. V. Factors of Parenting Stress in Mothers of Young and Preschool Children: an Analysis of Foreign studies. Sovremennaia zarubezhnaia psikhologiia, 2019, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 38–48. (In Russian)
- Maats H.-I. The Lilith Complex: Dark Side of Motherhood. Rus. ed. Moscow, Kogito-Centr Publ., 2017. (In Russian)
- Hirsh M. This is My Body… and I Can Do with It Whatever I Want: Psychoanalytic View of Dissociations and Body Play Out. Rus. ed. Мoscow, Kogito-Centr Publ., 2018. (In Russian)
- Balint M. The Doctor, His Patient and the Illness. Мoscow, Psyllabus Publ., 2018. (In Russian)
- Valleley R., Clark B., Lieske J., Gortmaker V., Foster N., Evans J. E. Improving Adherence to Children’s Mental Health Services: Integrating Behavioral Health Specialists into Rural Primary Care Settings. Journal of Rural Mental Health, 2008, vol. 32 (1), pp. 18–34.
- Arinsina I. A., Muhamedrakhimov R. J. The Specificity of Clinical Psychologist’s Work at Child Multidisciplinary Hospital. Meditsinskaia psikhologiia v Rossii, 2012, no. 5 (16). Available at: http://mprj.ru/ archiv_global/2012_5_16/nomer/nomer14.php (accessed: 02.04.2020). (In Russian)
Information About the Authors
Previous month: 4
Current month: 0
Previous month: 2
Current month: 2